8 - moonlight

When I reach the house, it's already 9 pm. I ended the call with Jieun only because she kept trying to give me advice on how to get Jimin to fall for me, which I wasn't planning to do any time soon....hopefully. When I enter the house, I see that the members have already arrived from their shoot.

"Soojin, you're back." Namjoon says from the couch in the living room.

"Yeah, I just went out to get some coffee." I say as I hold up the cup of coffee in my hand. "Why? What's up?"

"It's just that Jin spoke with the manager and they said that if you want, you can be one of our stylist assistants." Namjoon states.

I nod my head, "I think I can do that, when do I start?"

"As soon as you can, we have another shoot tomorrow and the stylist you'll be assisting is going to be there so maybe you can join her there."

"Sounds like a plan. Just ask Seokjin to wake me up when you guys wake up." Namjoon nods in response and then I begin to walk back to my room. I open the door to my room and unexpectedly I find something I never expected to see....ever. There, just before my eyes, I see a shirtless Jungkook with a shirtless girl on top of him as they both eat each other's faces off. I stay still for a moment in shock but Jungkook's eyes suddenly flash open and his eyes meet mine. I snap out of my paralysis, quickly shutting the door closed and rushing to the closest room immediately knocking on the door profusely. After what felt like an eternity the door finally opens and without any hesitation, I shove my self into the room and shut the door behind me. I breath heavily as I hold the door shut and after finally getting a hold of myself I turn to see who's room I had just invaded.

There I see a confused Jimin dressed in a loose t-shirt and shorts looking at me with concern. "Why are you out of breath?"

I look at Jimin and then I quickly examine the room. There were two beds in the room, and each side of the room was designed with different materials. If I was correct, Jimin and Hoseok shared a room but from what I could tell Hoseok wasn't here.

"W-well, how do I say this?" I look down to the ground embarrassed and after building enough courage I speak up, "I just walked in on Jungkook and some girl making out in the room and I'm very confused as to where to sleep."

Jimin giggles, "That doesn't explain why you're out of breath, Sunshine."

My voice dies in my mouth as he calls me Sunshine and immediately the memory of earlier today hits me.

"It's just t-that I kinda panicked when I walked in on them since I wasn't expecting them to be there in the first place. So I just ran to the closest place and that was this room." I admit.

Jimin smiles at me and instead of laughing, he ruffles my hair with his hand while saying, "You're cute when you're all flustered. Anyways, I'll go talk to them and set some ground rules since you're here. Normally they don't act like that around here but I'll talk to them."

Jimin then pulls open the door and just as he does, I see the girl walk down the hallway. Jungkook is standing at the door watching her leave. Jungkook then turns to look at Jimin and I and then he simply just goes back into the room without saying another word. Jimin sighs to himself and then turns back to look at me, "He looks pissed off, something must've happened."

I look at Jimin confused because from what I could tell Jungkook had the i-dont-give-a-shit face on. "I'll talk to him tomorrow."

I look at the door, dreading to go back in there because of what I've witnessed inside.

"If you don't want to sleep there, I don't mind you sleeping with me." Jimin kidded with a smirk caressing his face.

I look at him with a sharp glare while saying, "I don't think my bro--"