2

Soojung POV

"Are you okay?", the guy said when his friends left him.

"I'm fine. You- You really don't have to bother.", I said to him. I bowed and started walking towards the convenience store. I expected the guy to leave but he quietly followed. I turned back to face him and stared at him. He must have understood since he began talking.

"My name is Mark. I go to Seoul High. I must take you to the hospital, Soojung-sshi."

He knew my name. It's impossible. He's Mark Tuan, one of the famous boys in school. How come he knows a low-life like me?

"How- How did you know my name?", I asked him.

"Uh- I- We- We were classmates last year..."

What? We were classmates? How come I don't remember him?

"I don't remember you though. But Mark-sshi, I'm really fine. I won't report to the police and I can handle these scratches. I have to get going." I said as I bowed down to him and then entered the store to buy my father's beer.

After a few minutes, I went out relieved that he was gone. I went straight home, dealt with my drunk father and finally went to sleep.

[The Next Day]

*Yawn* Why does my leg ache? Ah, I forgot to treat the scratches I got from getting bumped by a sports car last night but I couldn't care less. I have to go to school.

I arrived at the gates of Seoul High 30 minutes before classes start so that I could relax my legs a bit from my early morning walk to school. I was surprised to see that there are already a lot of students when I arrived.

Right, the 30 minutes-policy starts today. It is that crappy rule that students should come to school 30 minutes before the time to avoid tardiness. It received a lot of negative feedback but it does not affect me that much since I arrive 30 minutes before the time everyday.

I entered the classroom and sat on my chair at the back corner of the classroom. I loved it there. No one usually talks to me and I don't have to talk to anyone too.

Just as I was about to doze off, my female classmates as well as those from the other rooms began to scream. I really do not care about the world though but when four handsome "flower" boys entered our room... everything went chaotic.

"Aish...I need to sleep... Please do not be so noisy." I murmured as I leaned my head on my table but I'm pretty sure not a single soul heard it.

"Soojung-sshi..."

I tried to process what I heard. Was it my name? And why does it seem like the world has gone completely silent? I lifted my head to confirm if the silence was real or just a fragment of my own world. The moment I did it, I regretted doing it... I found all eyes staring at me as if I was a rare animal in the zoo... But no, I was wrong... They weren't looking at me...

"Soojung-sshi...", he said again. I was left dumbfounded as the guy gently grabbed my wrist and tried to pull me out of the room. I freed my hand from his grasp and I heard gasps from the girls around us.

"Soojung-sshi... I saw you limping awhile ago. Please... I'll bring you to the nurse.", Mark said. What is the problem with this guy? Why is he so kind?

"I- I told you... It's okay, you don't have to bother..."

"You heard her Marky... Let's get out of here before I lose my patience with that arrogant girl.", one of his friends said. I remember him, he was that same jerk who insisted that getting bumped by their car was my fault. I glared at him...

"You don't have to be that arrogant... Sorry could have been enough, you jerk." I immediately covered my mouth when I realized I said it out loud. He, too, was surprised with what he heard.

"Jerk? Ha! You dare call me jerk? Do you know who I am?" He said while moving towards me. He was definitely mad.

"No. Unless you are Korea's president... I have no intention of knowing you." I said bravely as I look into his eyes. I swear I saw fire in them.

"Then, darling, I'll make sure you'll know who I really am... And better get ready, because I'm sure you'll regret everything you just said."

"Well, I can't wait... You better do your best. I do not easily lose." I challenged him. What are you doing Soojung?! You know this guy... He's... He's... aish... Babo! But what can I do?! He's too annoying!

"See you then, darling... But by the time I'm done with you... Just make sure you don't fall in love with me."

"Same goes for you."

The crowd around us was still silent as Mr. Jerk dragged his friends out of our classroom. His friends, on the other hand, bowed apologetically at me. And that guy, Mark, gave me a first aid kit. And with that I slumped back into my chair as the class was about to start.

Great, my two years of invisibility in this school has already reached its expiration date. My powers are weakening... Which will come next?

But to give credit to myself, I just made an enemy, not just an ordinary one though...

Because he's that prince...that prince in a sports car....