PsycoHarvey X ScaredReader - I do it for you

Made by: PokegalXYXYZ

Idea by: PokegalXYXYZ

Warning: Gore is involved...and cringey stories

Well...these last few weeks I had in Stardew valley has probably been the worst weeks of my entire life. All of the Bacholers and Bacholerettes have been missing. Everyone is scared and I had to rearange my schedule to come by their house and comfort them. I have done some research about the missing people. Apparently, the only person that is NOT missing is Harvey! That gave me some suspicious thoughts about him and how he is the only Bacholer left. We can't go pointing fingers at the person we think is suspicious though so I'm left with my thoughts. Some of the villagers have been questioning Harvey as well. Caroline even said that she is gonna check his clinic when she visits again. Who knows when that will happen.

I got a letter in my mailbox saying that I need to head by the clinic for my monthly checkup. I guess if Caroline can't get the chance to look around, then I will.

I walked to the clinic. It was early fall. The crisp air filled my lungs and the nice chilly weather made me feel good. I hate being a farmer at this time but, haters gonna hate.

I opened the door to the clinic as Harvey awaited my arival.
"Hello, (Y/N). Come." Harvey said in a strange tone of voice.

I got a good look at him and I was suprised. His hair looked all messy and uncombed which was weird coming from him. His eyes had circles underneath with indicated that he did not get a lot of sleep. This was getting too creepy for me as I decided that he was being suspicious enough. The room was dimbly lit and Maru was not at her station. She was the local nurse who worked here. She was also Harvey's best friend and close companion. He wouldn't do anything to hurt her...right?

I walked with Harvey into the nearby room. This room was also dimbly lit. I couldn't even see the corners of the room. This was weird.
"Hey Harvey..." I asked. "Why are the rooms so dark? This is getting weird."

"Oh! I'm very sorry...I want to keep the rooms dark for the suprise!" Harvey said as he closed the door behind him.

"What suprise?"

"You will see." Harvey said with a chuckle at the end.

Harvey walked over to the other side of the room which I could not see. I decided to sit down on the bed that was in the middle. It was VERY dusty and made me sneeze. I looked over and Harvey came out with...A bed...

Not just any bed, this bed had red stains on it. It had a bed sheet ontop of what was on the bed. This...no...THESE objects were round, and were obviously bleeding.

I started to shake. My breath was increasing and Harvey could obviously tell. I KNEW what that was. It had to be them. My friends...
"Harvey...what...did you do?" I asked like a dumb idiot and clear that it was obvious.

"Hehe...It's my suprise!!!" Harvey said with a crazed grin.

Harvey took the sheet off to reveal the HEADS of every bacholer and bacholerette ((INCLUDING MARU!!!)) that was in Stardew Valley. Their eyes were pale...souless eyes. Their faces were also shocked. Like they saw him and reacted before he could...

"Harvey...wh...WHY DID YOU KILL MY FRIENDS!?!" I screamed at him.

"I did it for you of course!!! I wanted you all to myself! Come! Have a closer look!" Harvey said with enthusiasm.

I knew that if I didn't do what he says, I'm gonna end up below that sheet. Plus, I was too afraid to fight him myself. I left my sword and pack in the lobby like a dingus...

I walked over slowly. My hands and feet still shaking as I held myself and continued. On the bed, there was a message that said, "I LOVE U" written in blood. The O was one of the eyeballs to so that made me feel SO much better.

I started to temble even more. My eyes were starting to water and I held my stomach. I felt as if I would throw up right there.
Harvey then started to speak.

"So? Do you accept my feelings?" Harvey said in a warming ((not warming)) smile.

"I...I don't...I can't...this...this is WRONG!!!" I said backing away.

Harvey then fell into a silence. He watched me with these beedy eyes. He then said, "What?".

This was not a normal "what". His voice sounded as if he had a mix of emotions with anger and disbelief. Harvey is a shy guy. A nervous guy you could say. In all my years of knowing him I NEVER heard in his voice the anger and disbelief I saw there. I wondered if he was going to snap soon.

"Harvey...you KNOW this is not right...You have to STOP!!!" I said not meaning to raise my voice.

Harvey looked at me...and then chuckled. He reached for something behind the bed. It was an AXE. This axe was COVERED in blood. He must have used it to kill them.

"Wow...Even after this? I did this FOR YOU! I DID THIS FOR US!!!" Harvey said.

I backed up in fear. I did not have a weapon, he had the height advantage, and he had an axe. Even if he was weak, there was no chance of me getting out alive.

He stepped towards me with the axe.

"Hehe...Man...Killing them was not easy you know? Alex was the hardest. He actually put up a fight. I had to drug him to make him stay still. Enough time for me to, *swish*.

I had anger inside of me. How could he do this? He treated his patients as if they were his FAMILY!!! They even called him UNCLE DOCTOR!!! This was not the Harvey I knew. I couldn't stop myself...

I ran towards him and slapped him as hard as I could and kicked him to the ground. I knew I had about 10 seconds to run.

I ran towards the exit but...Harvey did not follow...He just layed there on the floor.

I knew I was crazy but I looked at him. His eyes were pale and I thought he was dead! Then...somethimg changed...The atmosphere was not as thick and the room lit up. Harvey's pupils started to act up and he then started to shake.

The Wizard then appeared right by me.

"Hehe...sorry I'm late. I knew I sensed some cursed magic in the area. Stupid Witch..." The Wizard said.

Harvey then stopped shaking and looked around. He first looked at the bed which had the blood stanes and then shrieked.

"WH...WHAT HAPPENED!?!" Harvey screamed.

He looked beside himself and saw the axe in his hand. He then looked at the wizard and me. His eyes then went back and forth until he got the idea.

"Wait...did I?" Harvey asked.

He did not need to finish the sentence. Me and the Wizard both shook our heads.

"N...No...I couldn't of...I would never..." Harvey stammered.

"It was not your fault. It was a witch. She cast a spell on you that made your inner thoughts...inner actions become a reality. To put it short, you lost total common sense.

I started to think to myself. So it was not Harvey's fault! He wouldn't of done this! Why would he...Oh...

I then finally knew what he was talking about by the words "I love you" written in the bed. He loved me...and I yelled at him...I needed to apologize...

Too late, Harvey was sitting against the wall stammering to himself. He was shaking, his pulse was rising, and he had tears in his eyes. I knew I had about 10 seconds before he would go on a full on bawl.

I sat right beside him and put my arm around him in a attempt to comfort him. He only said 2 words to me before he started to bawl...

"I'm sorry..."

THE END!!!