Farmer X ??? - Choose which story you wanna hear!!!

I was walking to the party over at the Community Center. I had just finished fixing the C.C through hard work, sweat, and help from the Junimo things. ((Are they leaves? Or plants-))

Anyways, since I could actually afford to dress nicely, I did. I had a nice blue tux/dress on with a flower on/in my tux/hair. I honestly looked amazing, and that's saying something since I'm usually either covered in sweat or dirt. It was nice to dress up for a change! Since it was a "formal" party or whatever.

I walked on over to the C.C. The smell of early Spring was in the air, and boy I had Spring fever. It was terrible though, since all of the snow melted and turned into mud! I literally had to jump to avoid some of the mud puddles! Finally, I went over to the door and opened it up. EVERYONE was there, and I meant everyone! Even the Wizard was there! I was greeted by Lewis at the door.

"Hello (Y/N)! Finally made it, huh?"

"Yeah. Sorry I'm a little late. I had to get myself all dressed up." I said awkwardly.

"Well, glad you could make it! I want to tell you something before you head out in there. There's going to be a raffle in the kitchen. When the party is over, two people will be chosen to dance outside for everyone to see." Lewis explained.

I couldn't believe it. A dance with a random person!?! What if I got someone weird like...PAM.

"Uhh, can we choose not to put our names in?" I asked.

"Sorry (Y/N). We already put the names in the jar. But hey, the chances of you getting chosen is very slim! Try not to worry yourself over it!" Lewis said.

"Well...alright then..."

"Hey, why don't you go and talk to someone? It would be nice to have a final talk with some of the townsfolk before you leave!" Lewis suggested.

"Yeah! That would be great!" I said.

"Good for you! Well, go on and enjoy yourself for the rest of your time here!"

Lewis then walked off to go and chat with Marnie.

It was true, that I was going to leave. I wanted to go back to the city and visit my family again. I would come back every now and then, but I really didn't have any intention of staying.

But who should I choose to talk to? I came late, so I'd only have a little time to talk to 1 or 2 people. Well...I think I'll pick-

Author's note!!! To make up for my absence *cough* laziness *cough*. I decided to make one more one shot before turning to a...different topic...I want you to suggest who I should make the one shot about. I'll try and get to every single bacholer and bacholerette. Until then, think about what would happen when they talked to them! What would their conversations be about? It's your choice.