2.

Few days past in my new job, well I didn't get fired yet. I must say my boss is a hardcore bitch and is the devil himself. He works me to my bones and if by any chance I make a mistake he fucking yells and and lectures me for hours. Suga Oppa said the best way to handle a rude ass boss like him is by not taking whatever shits he says so literally. I'm trying everyday not to take everyone of his words literally, but man oh man the man is bitter. Heard a few gossips running among the mouths of the other employees saying that Jeon Jungkook doesn't only run out of assistants he also runs out of wives. Heard he left his first wife who is the younger sister of Mr. Kim, whom he left for someone else and that someone left him for someone else. I mean god karma can be the baddest bitch.

—————————————————————————

I walk in his cabin after knocking to submit the shit ton of files he gave me to work on.
"Mr. Jeon here are the files you told me to work on." I say putting the files on his desk.
"Did you get Mr. Kim's signature on the files?" He asks sipping his black coffee.
Fuck I forgot that he specifically gave me a few files to get them signed by Mr. Kim. They don't see eye to eye and neither do they talk to each other. The only way they communicate is by employees. Why you may ask, cause as much as I have heard from the other employees they both used to be the best of friends but after Mr. Arrogant left Mr. Kim's younger sister their whole friendship turned into a mess.
"Um Mr. Jeon actually I forgot, I'm really sorry." I say nervously playing with my fingers.
"Of course you did. Don't forget to get them signed tomorrow." He says without looking at me.
What! That's it? No lecture? No yelling? No way how did he change, I mean does that mean he doesn't hate me. Huh good for me I keep thinking about all these stuff when he speaks again.
"What are you waiting for?"
I look at him not understanding what he means. He loosens his tie and unbuttons the top few buttons. Damn that was hot! I stare at him feeling my body's temperature rise. He stares at me for a while.
"Get out!" He says bringing me back to the reality.
"Yes sir yes sir." I say and run out of the cabin.

_________________________________

Today's work load is too much, the devil with the horns gave me 50 files to complete. I mean 50? Are you serious! What does he think of me? A robot? I hate him so much. I groan in frustration putting my forehead on the desk to take a break. I look at my phone and see it's 9 p.m. it's way over my office time. I sigh and continue to work, that bitch boss of mine is still in his office. He doesn't go back home or what? Why does he give off such a miserable vibe. He definitely isn't happy I can tell just by looking at his face. Not only me anyone could say that about him.

Time Skip

It's 11 p.m. and finally I'm done with the work. So, I walk to his cabin and knock on the door and get in. As I walk in I see my boss sleeping leaning on his chair.

Believe me when I say this he is looking like a adorable little cute baby

Believe me when I say this he is looking like a adorable little cute baby. I just want to eat his squishy cheeks....Y/n what are you thinking! Stop! I clear my throat and slowly put the files on the desk. What do I do now? Do I wake him up? Or do I just leave? I don't know, what if later he gets mad at me cause I didn't wake him up. I slowly walk towards him.

I take a deep breathe in and slowing call him,
"Mr. Jeon wake up."
Nothing, no response, so I decide to slightly nudge his arm.
"Sir wake up, its pretty late." I say nudging his arms more.
He leans his head on my belly and wraps his arms around my waist in his sleep. I become stiff, my breathe becomes faster and shorter. I scream internally thinking what I should do now.
"Please come back." He mumbles rubbing his face against my belly.
"I'm sorry Nishi for everything." He says again in a cracked up voice. Oh god just listening to the way he's requesting for that person to come back makes my heart ache. I look down at him and see he's still sleeping holding me. Who's Nishi? Is she his ex wife? I feel more bad for him now, as slowly as possible I bring up my hand to his head and caress it softly.
"It's going to be okay." I say as a whisper.
He keeps holding me leaning on me like that for a few more minutes. After a while I take his hands off me slowly. I make him lean on the chair properly and loosen his tie for him, unbutton few buttons of  his shirt. I stare at him for a while and walk away to get out of the cabin. I look back to take one last look at him and see him looking at me with half closed lids.

Shit! Was he awake! No!! Damn it! I say nothing and hurry my way out of his cabin. I fast walk to my desk and gather all my things and run to the exit of the building feeling a rush of adrenaline all over my body. I feel my cheeks heat up remembering about what just happened.