4.

Today's morning is warm and full of tenderness. I slowly open my eyes and look at the figure I'm laying on, cuddled up with all the towels. He is sleeping with his mouth slightly open. I feel his chest rise and fall. My cheeks burn up seeing the way he's holding me close to him. What's this feeling? Why does he all of a sudden make my heart beat so fast and slow at the same time. Is this is what I think it is? Am I falling for my boss? I stare at him thinking all these things when he slowly opens his eyes and stares back at me. I gulp feeling nervous and slowly get off him. He sits up and yawns stretching his arms. I walk to the door and see that it's finally open.
"Mr. Jeon I would like to go home now." I say looking at him.
"Come I will drop you." He says casually standing up.
I bite my lips feeling nervous and look down. He walks to the door and looks at me and says
"You coming or do you want to stay here?"
"Umm no no I want to come with you." I chuckle nervously and follow him out of the cabin.

——————————————————————————

We walk inside the elevator maintaining a decent distance from each other. He presses the button for the ground floor. I stare ahead not saying anything, there is complete silence but after a while the elevator door opens at the 5th floor. Few office cleaners walk in and they look at me to give them space for the cleaning stuffs they have with them. I slowly move to Jungkook's side and stand in front of him. I start feeling nervous when I see more cleaners walk in. One of them slightly pushes me backwards making my back hit Jungkook's chest. He instantly holds onto my waist from behind to hold me in place because I was about to lose my balance. I stare ahead not blinking feeling my knees go jelly. He stand behind me normally keeping his hand on my waist.
After all the cleaners got off, I slowly look at him over my shoulder. He looks at me and slowly moves his hand away from my waist and clears his throat. I quickly look away and walk out of the elevator. He follows me out and gets in his car and waits for me. I get in the car quickly and put on my seat belt.

Time Skip

After we reach in front of our apartment building, I get out of the car and start walking. Oh shit! I should ask him to come in right. So I turn around quickly and see him still in the car going through his phone. I walk near the car and lean towards the window and knock on it. He lower the glass.
"Sir, would you like to come in for a cup of coffee?" I ask smiling at him.
He looks at me and looks back at his phone.
"Okay sure." He says and steps out of the car and follows me.
I walk in my apartment and face a really tensed Suga Oppa sitting on the couch with his phone in his hand. As soon as he sees me he jumps off the couch and runs to me pulling me in a hug.
"Y/n! What the hell! Where were you all night? Why the fuck didn't you call me?" He asks in an raspy voice.
"Oppa I got stuck in my office and I didn't have my phone with me at that moment it was in my bag." I say holding him back smiling.
"Never do that again I was worried sick." He says letting me go.
I smile at him.
"Oh I forgot this is my boss Jeon Jungkook." I say looking at Jungkook.
"Oh hello nice to meet you." Suga Oppa bows.
Jungkook just nods his hand with a slight smile on his face.
"What is he doing here?" Suga Oppa whispers in my ear.
"I'll tell you everything later." I whisper back.
I see Jungkook looking around so I gesture Suga Oppa to keep quiet.
"Sir please be seated I'll get your coffee and breakfast." I say and hurry towards the kitchen.

Jungkook's POV

Is that her boyfriend? It seems like he is and even if he is why does it bother me? I don't care about her personal life. Why would I care? She's just my employee. But still is he her boyfriend! Damn it I got to stop thinking about it. As I was killing myself with all these questions I see the guy stare at me. I mean what the fuck! Does he want something from me.
"Do you want something?" I ask.
"No no I was just nothing." He says and walks away to the kitchen.
What are they doing in there together, making out? No!! What the hell am I thinking. Stop Jungkook! Just stop it!
After a while I see Y/n walk to me with a tray of food. She places the tray on the coffee table. I see the tradition breakfast. Pancakes with strawberries and syrup, bacon, eggs and some extra cream for the pancakes. I look at her as she puts the plate in my hand.
"Please eat sir." She says and pours coffee for me.
It has been so long since someone has fed me like this. I stare at the plate full of food made with care and I feel a sharp pinch in my heart remembering the time when Nishi used to feed me like this.
"Sir is there something wrong? Why aren't you eating? Don't you like the food." She asks.
I swallow the lump in my throat and start eating looking at her.
"It's tasty." I say and eat more as I see her smiling at me.
"I'm glad that you liked it." She says smiling widely.