8.

Few weeks past and you could say that Jungkook and I couldn't get enough of each other. We were basically living together. I stay at his place most of the time, and some nights we stay in mine. We don't stay at my place that often cause Suga Oppa says he can't concentrate in his work if we stay. In his words he said we make too much noise pollution.

___________________________________

When we are in office, he goes back to being the bitch boss of mine. Today again he piled on all the files on me. Can he at least have a little mercy on me. I hear the calling bell ring indicating me to go to him. So I walk to his cabin and knock on the door and walk in.
"Yes sir." I say closing the door behind me.
"Y/n you messed up the calculations again!" He says rubbing his forehead.
Shit man! I messed up again, oh he's going to mad at me.
"Sorry sir I really didn't mean to mess up." I say looking at him.
"Fucking told you to do it correctly." He yells.
I know it's my fault but he's yelling too much. I mean why he have to be so mean to me. I look down
"Sorry sir it won't happen again." I say and start to walk out of the room.
"Did I tell you to leave?" He yells and gets up of the chair and walks to me.
I still keep walking to get out cause I'm not liking the way he's yelling at me. As I was about to open the door he puts his palm on the door blocking me not  letting me open it.
"And where do you think you're going?" He says in a stern tone.
"Jungkook I don't think you're in the right mind to speak to me, I should go." I say and try to open the door.
He groans and turns me around and spanks me hard. I yelp feeling a burning sensation on my ass cheeks.
"Jungkook stop it!" I say getting annoyed.
"You will tell me what to do huh you naughty girl." He says and caresses my ass and spanks me again.
"Ahh!! You can't seduce me like this." I say feeling my insides getting wet.
"Oh really." He whispers in a husky voice and blows on the bare skin of my neck making the hair on my neck stand up.
He slips his fingers in my underwear while kissing my neck.
"You're so wet for me baby." He says in between kissing my neck.
He slips two of his fingers inside me making me moan loudly. He places his thumb on my clit and starts rubbing it as he pumps both his fingers in and out of me. I moan at the pain and pleasure that I'm feeling. I want him inside me so bad. He leaves my neck and places his mouth on my shoulder and bites down on it making me scream. He then release the skin and licks it. He sucks on my neck, his other free hand hovers over my belly and makes its way to my chest. He grabs one of my breast and starts groping it.
"Jungkook.." I moan his name.
He keeps pumping his fingers in and out of me with a faster pace. I moan loudly leaning onto him.
He pinches my nipple hard making me scream and I throw my head on his shoulder. His hand leaves my breast and slaps one of my ass again.
"Jungkook someone will hear us." I say trying to control my moans.
"What did you call me?" He growls in my ear.
"I'm so sorry Mr. Jeon." I moan.
He squeezes my butt giving me the signal to jump. I jump and wrap my legs around his waist. I kiss him hard and moan in his mouth. He starts walking towards the desk and makes me sit on it.
"Now take my dick inside that mouth of yours baby." He says smirking.
I gladly get on my knees in front of him. I unbuckle his belt and take off his pant. His hard, long dick springs out and stands tall. His tip is red and precum dripping from it. He grabs a fistful of my hair and smacks his dick on my lips. I open my mouth wide to take him in. His pushes his dick inside my mouth and I close my mouth and swirl my tongue around his shaft. He groans and starts moving his hips. He starts fucking my mouth. He keeps hitting the back of my throat, tears build in my eyes.
"You look so pretty with my cock in your mouth baby." He growls
I start bobbing my head. He wastes no time and takes both of hands to hold my head to make me go deeper, making me gag on his dick. After a while I feel his cock twitch inside my mouth. I start sucking him more harder and faster.
"You are so good at this." He says and throws his head back.
Soon he cums in my mouth. It taste salty, without any further hesitation I gulp it down my throat. He looks at me and pulls me up and kisses me tasting himself. He rips off my skirt and holds my panty aside and rubs against my entrance. A whimper leaves my mouth, I let a cry out of my mouth. And suddenly feel a hard slap on my ass cheek. I moan loudly looking at him. He lines his dick on my entrance and slams in. I let out a loud scream as I feel him deep in me. He moves in and out with a fast pace making me moan uncontrollably.
"Oh baby!! You feel so good." He says and chokes me. All the pleasure makes my eyes roll back in my head. I keep moaning as he thrusts deeper inside me. I feel myself tightening around him. He keeps thrusting hard in me.
"Oh Mr. Jeon I can't anymore." I scream throwing my head back cumming all over him. He growls and cums with me and release all his seeds inside me filling me up. He slowing rides off his high. He falls on me, we both are out of breathe on the desk. I feel his seeds dripping down my core. He kisses the side of my face and pushes himself elbow and looks at me. I smile at him and kiss him softly caressing the back of his head.