10.

I walk in my apartment crying my eyes out. Suga Oppa walks out of the kitchen coughing.
"Y/n help me the food is.... what happened?" He runs to me dropping the spatula from his hand.
"Jungkook" that's what I could say as I choke in my own tears.
"Y/n please stop." Suga Oppa says and hugs me holding me up or else I would have fallen down.
I can't believe Jungkook just casually said that to Nishi without even thinking about me once. How could he do this to me. I cry loudly hugging Suga Oppa.
"Calm down Y/n" He says making me sit on the couch.
I cry looking at him
"Oppa why me? Why? I love him, I really do." I say looking down trying to stop crying.
"I don't know but what happened?" He asks.
"I'll tell you later Oppa." I say laying on the couch.
I feel my phone vibrate, I look at it and keep it away seeing it's Jungkook. I don't want to talk to him right now. I just can't take it all right now.

Time Skip

I was sleeping on the couch when I hear the doorbell ring. Suga Oppa walks and opens the door. I see Jungkook walk in knitting his eyebrows. I look at him and look away.
"Why aren't picking up my calls? I thought something is wrong?" He says sitting beside me.
"Nothing's wrong Jungkook." I say looking at the tv.
"There's something definitely wrong baby." He says holding my hand.
"What are we Jungkook?" I ask looking at him.
"Um... I don't know friends?" He says or does he asks me?
"Friends?" I ask chuckling bitterly.
"You think I see you as my friend Jungkook?" I ask taking my hand away.
"No not, I mean you, I don't don't know." He says running his hand through his hair.
"You don't know? Jungkook look at me." I make him look at me.
"You don't know? Really? I know what you're to me, I love you, you're my everything that's what you're to me." I say leaning in to kiss him.
He stops me and backs away.
"You love me?" He asks hesitating.
I smile at him letting my tears fall.
"Just leave Jungkook." I say wiping my damn tears.
"Y/n we.. I don't know." He says looking at me.
"Jungkook just get out!" I yell looking at him.
"Get out I don't want to see your face again ever again." I say pushing him towards the door and shut the door on his face.

Jungkook's POV

What did I just do? What am I doing this?
"Y/n please open the door." I say banging on the door.
"Not now Jungkook just go." She says in a cracked up voice.
Fuck why do I mess everything up always. I lean my head on the door. I should go we will talk tomorrow in the office.

Next day

I wait for Y/n in my cabin. Time goes by but there's no sign of her. Where is she? Why isn't she here? I know she's upset with me. I'm calling her but it shows that she blocked my number. Isn't this way too much. I know I'm confused about everything but at least we can talk about it. If we don't talk about it how will I fix everything. I hold my head groaning and keep calling her again and again when I see my cabin door open. Y/n is here as I look up I see.... I see....... IU.

Flashback

Nobody's POV

After Y/n send Jungkook away she kept crying and and crying. Suga tried to console her but nothing worked. She went in the kitchen and started getting drunk.
"Y/n stop it!" Suga says taking the bottle away.
"No! Don't stop me Oppa! Not today!" She takes the bottle away and walks to her bedroom drinking it. Suga follows her trying to stop her. She falls on the bed and starts crying again laying on it.
"He's calling me again! I hate him so much!" She says and throws the phone away.
Suga sighs and picks it up from the floor.
"Oppa just block his number." She mumbles.
"Y/n don't be childish." He says.
"No just do it or else I'll do it." She mumbles and starts sitting up.
"Fine." He says and blocks his number.