7.

After I put on my dress he carries me to the front seat and makes me sit in and gets in the driver seat and starts driving. I lean on the seat and look at him blushing. He keeps driving looking ahead at the road, I wonder what he's thinking? He glances at me and looks back at the road. I look out the window feeling a little chilly.
"Put this on." He hands me his suit jacket.
I take it blushing and put it on. Why do I keep blushing like a stupid! Control Y/n.
He stops the car in front of my apartment building and walks out of the car. After opening the car door he picks me up bridal style and walks in the building. I wrap my arms around his neck resting my head on his chest blushing more. I hide my face on his chest trying to hide my tomato red face from all the people that are staring at us.

——————————————————————————

He rings the doorbell still with me in his arms. Suga Oppa opens the door
"Y/n......oh hi Jungkook." He says and moves aside trying not to smirk.
I look at him and see him smirking and gives me a thumbs up. I look away blushing more, Suga Oppa is too much. Jungkook closes my bedroom door with his leg after entering the room. He puts me down on the bed, I take off his jacket and go to stand up but fall down on the bed. Damn my lower body is hurting like a bitch. I groan laying in the bed.
"Who told you to get up?" He asks rolling his shirt's sleeves up.
"I need to take a bath." I say looking at him pouting as he spoked to me in a rude tone.
He holds me chin and shakes my face from left to right.
"Don't act cute with me." He says and walks in my bathroom.
I smile and lay on my bed and roll around on it. He comes out after a while and clears his throat seeing me roll on the bed like a cat. He looks at me with a serious look but smiles widely after a while. I giggle looking at him and sit up. He kneels down in front of me.
"What are you doing?" I ask him feeling weird about him getting on his knees like that.
He says nothing and takes off my heels for me.
"This." He says and picks me up on his shoulder and walks in the bathroom. I see the tub filled with water. He puts me down and takes off my dress and slides it off my body. I blush hard and look down stepping out of the dress. He picks me up again and puts me in the bathtub. Oh the lukewarm water feels so good against my body. It's so soothing, I look at him and see him strip off his own clothes. I blush again seeing his bare skin. He gets in the tub and sits behind me making me sit in between his legs. I lean on his chest and rest my head on it closing my eyes. He wraps his arms around my waist and holds me close to him.
"Thank you very much Y/n." He says in a soft husky voice.
"For what?" I say barely sounding audible.
"For taking me near them and letting me see my daughter properly without freaking out or having an anxiety attack." He says and holds me tighter.
I melt in his arms listening to what he just said.
"Jungkook, I can guarantee you non of them has any hard feelings against you. Just try not to hate yourself for something you did in the past. Cause you hating yourself will push you away from the people who actually really care about." I say and hold hand that are wrapped around me.
I feel him completely relax.
"Please be with me, to make me understand and realise my mistakes and help me be a better person." He says.
I turn to him and caress his cheeks.
"You're already a good person." I smile at him and kiss him softly closing my eyes.

———————————————————————————

After the bath Jungkook wraps a towel around me and himself and carries me back to the bedroom. I dry myself and slowly walk to my closet and put on an underwear and a loose T-shirt. I see Jungkook put on his boxers and he starts putting on his pants too. I walk to him and stop him from wearing his pants holding his hand.
"Stay with me." I say feeling nervous whether he will listen to me or not.
He puts his pants away and lays on the bed. I smile at him and get on the bed with him. He rests his head on my chest and hugs me by my waist. I hold him wrapping my arms around his neck and caress the back of his head.
"I sleep well when I'm with you." He says as a whisper.
"Then be with me." I say smiling holding him close to me.