11.

Jungkook's POV

"What are you doing here noona?" I ask feeling more irritated seeing her.
"Baby I'm here to take you back to me." She says walking near me.
"Take me? What am I an object?" I ask arching my eyebrow.
"No baby you're mine to keep." She says and sits on the desk.
"No! I'm not yours to keep! You get that." I say groaning getting annoyed as fuck.
"Oh come on I know you still want your noona." She says spearing her legs.
I look at her legs and look at her.
"Are you fucking serious right!" I growl.
She chuckles and pulls me to her by my tie.
"No baby I'm not kidding." She whispers seductively.
Trust me when I say this I really want to push her off the table.
"I don't fucking want you anymore okay! You better get out before I throw you out." I say and hold both her wrist to get them off of me.
"No! You want me I know that." She says and kisses me.
I widen my eyes and as I was about to push her off I hear
"Jungkook...." Y/n says standing by the door.

Y/n's POV

When he asked Nishi to come back to him in front of me I got heart broken and now I see him with another girl. Kissing! I feel like someone stabbed me in my heart. I keep looking at them letting my tears fall as I see the girl get off the table and fix her dress and walk past me brushing her arm against mine. I stand there silently feeling my legs freeze in spot.
"Why Jungkook? Why did you play with me like this?" I ask crying out loud.
"Y/n! No listen to me please! No I didn't!" He gets off his chair and quickly walks to me. I couldn't take it anymore I run out of there. I run closing my eyes letting my tears fall. I hear Jungkook call out to me and run after me.
"Stop Y/n please!" He says running after me.
I run out of the building and get in a cab. I see stand there looking at me as the cab drives away.

———————————————————————————

After I reach home I run in my room and cry laying on my bed. Why did he do this to me? I mean nothing to him? Nothing? Why is he playing with my heart like this? I know I was the one who acted bold and made the first move. So what! that gives him the right to use me anyhow he wants.
"I hate you!!" I scream crying more.

At night Suga Oppa comes from his work and makes food for me and takes me to the living room and feeds me forcefully. I keep crying while eating.
"Y/n please stop I'm like your elder brother I can't see you like this please!" He says caressing my head. I watch the movie playing in the tv which is about a sad love story and cry more. Suga Oppa groans and changes the channel. A media channel comes up.
I look at him
"Oppa please play the movie." I say blowing my nose with a tissue.
"No I...." He doesn't complete what he was about to say as both of us get gravitated towards the tv listening to a women saying
"Yes Jeon Jungkook and I are back together and you guys will see some awesome work coming up." The girl who was in his cabin says.
"That's IU, she knows Jungkook?" Suga Oppa says looking at me.
I feel the food in my stomach about to come out listening to what she said and I ran to the bathroom and puke out all the food in the sink. Suga Oppa runs after me and holds my hair up for me.
"It's not what my mind is saying right?" He says looking at me.
I wash my face and look at him.
"What Oppa?" I ask.
"You were on your pills right?" He asks looking tensed.
I instantly look at the my calendar near the sink where I mark everything and I see I missed the pills for 3 weeks.
"Oppa I..." I say as a whisper looking down as tears trickles down my face.

Jungkook's POV

I went home to cool and think how to make Y/n understand that it is all a fucking misunderstanding. I know she must hate me right now, I hate myself too for being a dumbass jerk. Suddenly my phone rings, I look at the display quickly thinking it might be Y/n. But no it's from my PR manager he says that IU announced something about me. I turn on the tv and see what she did. Fuck I'm going to kill that bitch. I feel my blood boil.
"Damn it!" I yell and take my car keys to go to that bitch's house to confront her for her dirty politics.