12.

Jungkook's POV

After I went to IU's house I yelled at her for her false announcement and made it really clear that I don't want her in my life anymore.
"I want nothing to do with you." I yell at her.
"Why not?" She says and caresses my cheeks.
I slap her hand away,
"Cause I love Y/n" I say.
Wait what I love her? Of course I do what am I a fool!
"Fine don't be back with me but you need to give me my share of profit that we had when we did our collaboration." She says rolling her eyes.
"Yeah I was already going to give it to you but who knew you would run away with your office peon." I say and dial the number of my lawyer to clear all her connections with my company and me once and for all.

After the lawyer came, he started preparing all the paperworks. After several hours the paperwork's where complete. I look out the window and see it's morning now. I look at my watch and see it's about 6 in the morning. I sigh and sign the paper, she signs her part. The lawyer packs up everything and walks out of the her house. I walk out following the lawyer. As I was about to get in my car IU makes me turn to her.
"At least we can spend one more night together." She says caressing my face.
I move her hand away and hold her by her arms harshly.
"How many times will I have to tell you huh!! I fucking don't want you anymore!!" I yell at her shaking her back and forth, feeling like punching her.

Y/n's POV

The next day I wake up feeling heavy in the head. My eyes hurt, my head hurts and the worst, my heart hurts the most. Jungkook didn't even call once and you know the most laughable part is? I'm still waiting for his call. I'm thinking he will call me and apologise to me but no I'm wrong, he didn't call not even once. I sit up looking out the window, the weather is gloomy today. The sky is filled with dark clouds. I caress my belly feeling like crying again. What the fuck am I supposed to do. I put on some clothes and walk to the living room.
"Y/n are you going somewhere?" Suga Oppa asks putting the newspaper away.
"Yes Oppa I'm going for a walk and thinking of grabbing a cup of coffee." I say putting on my shoes.
"I'll come with you." He says and walks to me and puts on his shoes too and walks out talking an umbrella. I follow him out and walk looking around at the people walk by feeling lost. I look on the other side of the road and see Jungkook! I look at what's going on carefully. I see him holding that girl from the office and talking to her. Wow I'm over here dying thinking what the fuck to do and he's over their romancing. You just wait! I start crossing the road without even looking side to side.
"Y/n!!" Suga Oppa yells from behind me.
I don't fucking care anymore I'm so mad right. Jungkook looks back listening to Suga Oppa and he looks at me widening his eyes.
"Y/n!! Move!" He says running to me and pulling me to his arms right when a car was about to hit me.
"Are you crazy!" He yells hugging me right.
I clench my jaw and push him off me and slap him hard.
"Don't touch me." I yell pushing him.
He holds his cheeks and looks at me knitting his eyebrows.
"Enough Y/n! Listen to me first!" He says.
"No you listen to me! Go and fucking be with whoever the fuck you want to be with. But just remember one thing Jeon Jungkook, Nishi was good enough to let you see your daughter, who you abandoned for that bitch." I say and point at her.
"But I won't let you see my child even if you begged me to death." I yell at him and walk away in anger.
He stands there holding his cheek looking my way with an open mouth.
I walk away and get in a cab crying, I hate him. I will never forgive him for doing this to me.

Time Skip

I was sleeping when I hear someone yell my name. I slowly open my eyes and sit up.
"Y/n." Suga Oppa says and walks in my room.
"What Oppa?" I ask looking at him.
"The guard called Jungkook is here and he wants to get in." He says scratching the back of his neck.
"Don't let him in send him away." I say looking away.
"Y/N!!!" He yells loudly from the garage of our apartment building.
"I'm letting him in." Suga Oppa says and tells the guard to let him in over the phone.
I get out of the bed and walk to the living room.
After a while the door bell rings multiple times. Suga Oppa opens the door and gets pushed away by Jungkook. I look at him and see him hiccuping.
"You!! You slapped me huh!!" He says hiccuping.
"Are you drunk?" I ask standing up folding my hands over my chest.
"Yes I am." He says and clumsily walks to me.
I back away slowly not knowing what he will do.
"What? You want to pull a stunt on me like Nishi did huh!! Won't let me see my child??" He yells.
"Yes I won't let you." I say not giving in so easily.
"Yeah!! And who's your Jimin this, this guy!" He says pointing at Suga.
"Yeah he is." I lie.
"No I'm not what the hell Y/n!" Suga Oppa says looking at us weirdly.
"I won't let you leave me Y/n" Jungkook says and gets on both his knees and buries his face on my belly.
I look at what he's doing and try to get away.
"Hi baby, Appa is here." He mumbles against my belly and wraps his arms around my waist holding me in place.
"No you're not." I say.
He looks up at me still holding me by my waist.
"Y/n don't do this, I swear that IU bitch wanted to take me away from you and nothing else. Please believe me." He says hiccuping.
"No I don't believe you." I say looking away.
"Baby please trust me she's a bitch she just wants my power and money." He says and nuzzles his face on my belly more and mumbles stuff.
"What about Nishi? Don't you want her back?" I ask feeling tears build up in my eyes.
He kisses my belly and looks at me.
"I know what I did was stupidity, I should've never asked her that question. I swear all I want is a family it's not even like I love her anymore. I just want a family but I totally forgot that my family is right here with you." He says and starts crying.