14.

Six months passed and you can say Jungkook and I have never been this happy with each other. He takes care of me, a lot, we still fight sometimes on silly things but at the end of the day neither he can live without me nor can I. I'm so happy to have him as my partner.

———————————————————————————

"Baby." I say holding my baby bump.
"What is it baby?" He says keeping his laptop away on the bed, slowly pulling me on his lap.
"I'm hungry!" I say whining.
"Hungry, what do you want baby tell me I'll get it for you." He says caressing my belly.
"I don't know what I want but I'm really hungry." I whine more not knowing what to eat.
"Um what do you want? Pickle? Chocolate? Chips? Fast food?" He asks smiling at me.
"I don't but your baby in my belly is really disturbing me." I say whining.
"Or maybe this." He says pointing at his lips.
I blush at him and hold his face and kiss him. He smile and kisses me back.

___________________________________

Jungkook and I arrived at the hospital the day my delivery date was. On the way there my water broke. Jungkook freaked out seeing me and started running around the hospital. I tried to calm him down but no use he stayed hyper.

"Ahhh!!" I scream when the male nurse inserts the cannula in my vein.
Jungkook instantly freaks out and yells at the male nurse for hurting me. I mean what do I do with him.
"Jungkook it's not his fault it's a needle it's supposed to hurt baby please calm down." I try to calm him. Whereas he should be the one who should calm me.

___________________________________

During pushing I look at Jungkook who is looking at me with big eyes without blinking. I smile at him and scream pushing, and hold onto his hand tightly. Poor Jungkook fainted seeing me scream like that. The nurses hold him up and lays him down on the bed beside me. I look at him and hold his hand and squeeze it tightly pushing out our first baby. Jungkook sits up feeling the hard squeeze and looks at me. We both look at the doctor hearing the baby's cries. I cry seeing her and so does Jungkook.
"Ma'am please you need to push more." The doctor says handing the baby to Jungkook, who's over their crying from his eyes, nose and mouth.

" The doctor says handing the baby to Jungkook, who's over their crying from his eyes, nose and mouth

I nod and push hard screaming but no use.
"Ma'am you need to try more." The doctor says again.
"I can't anymore." I say and lay on the bed completely getting tired.
Jungkook looks at me crying and hands me her.
"She's so pure looking just like you." He says and kisses my forehead.
I cry in pain as my second baby is not coming out.
"Baby I can't do this I'm tired." I say looking at him crying.

Jungkook wipes his tears and kisses my forehead and takes the baby from me

"I know you can." He says and holds my hand.
I breathe heavily and push harder screaming. The doctor pulls out our son and slaps his little butt.
"He will be a pain in my ass." I mumble laying down on the bed completely hearing him cry out loud.
"Like me." Jungkook says holding both kids and kisses them all over their faces.
I smile hearing what he said and look at the three of them. They are my sun, my moon and my universe.