Can of Worms

I was walking around The Bounty and saw Lloyd talking with Kai. I tilted my head and overheard. "Huh??"

"Hey, Kai. Heh. Saw Cole beat your high score. You should've seen it. It was pretty spectacular." Lloyd said.

Oh yeah.. Lloyd is now joining us.. Heh..... I smiled, rolling my eyes.

"Uh, you must be talking about "Sitar Legend." This is "Fist to Face II." No one beats me on my own game."

I tilted my head and turned to Lloyd. He looked at me and smiled innocently. I knew Sensei thought this up..

I sighed and giggled lightly. "Huh, could be wrong. See you," With that, I went with Lloyd.

Then I heard Kai yelling, "Huh? Cole!"

I snickered and followed Lloyd.

-With Cole-

"Mm, mm. Violetberry soup. My culinary achievement. If the recipe isn't followed exactly--" He then grunted a bit.

"By the way, I saw Jay spice things up. I told him not to, but he said your cooking could use it. Bye, Cole" Lloyd left again to Jay.

Cole coughed and wiped his mouth. "Jay!!"

I sighed and continued to follow. "Hey Lloyd...?"

"Hmm? Yeah Y/n?" He looked at me. "Did Sensei ask you to do this??" He nodded, laughing. I giggled and looked at him. "Good to see ya.. again."

He smiled and nodded.

-With Jay-

"Let's ease our way into this. How about level two, shall we?" Jay clicked button and the robot started up.

"Hey Jay, I saw Zane try to repair the sparring-bot earlier. Isn't that your expertise? Later bro!" I looked around trying not to laugh.

"Wait, what?" Jay asked. He then spammed the button but the robot kept going. I didn't wanna see that catastrophe.

-With Zane-

I stood next to Zane and saw Lloyd approaching. "Hello, Lloyd and Y/n. What brings you two up here this fine morning?" Zane asked.

"Kai wanted me to pick up his Ninja suit. He said he threw it in with your whites." He opened the basket and I saw Kai's Ninja Gi in there.

I looked at Lloyd and smiled a bit. "Here it is. Thanks." He left and I looked inside once more. Zane's ninja gi was.. Pink!?

I quickly left.

-Timeskip to inside the Bounty-

"You couldn't just be happy with the top score? You had to rub it in my face?" -Kai

"You know how long it took me to make that? Three days. Three days." -Cole

"It's an unsaid law, okay? You don't touch a man's robot!" -Jay

"How am I supposed to strike fear in this? IT'S PINK!!!" -Zane

I facepalmed and looked at the Ninja. "Calm down please!?" But they didn't listen. 'Ugh!!' I thought.

Just then, Sensei Wu came in the room. I looked at him and pointed at the Ninja. He nodded and looked towards them.

I looked behind me and saw Lloyd cackling. I laughed quietly with him.

Then all the Ninja said, "Ah!! YOU did this!?"

"Boys, I get first dibs on-." I looked at Cole. "No dibs!" Sensei Wu declared. I looked at Sensei and Lloyd.