*6*

Belle rolled over to her side, but it was too painful to stay that way, so she rolled back onto her back. Draco just sat on her bed for a while before helping her out of bed. "I need a shower, Draco," she whispered. Draco just stared at her. Pansy wasn't around to help, so he brought her to the washroom and turned the shower on to let the water heat up while Belle undressed. Draco turned around, seeing Belle naked, and traumatized him again. She was naked; it was partly due to the four significant cuts on her side. Belle tried to walk over but was too weak and stumbled a bit. Draco caught her, helped her shower, and stood by waiting for her.

Belle told Draco she finished; he handed her a towel, and she wrapped it around her as he helped her step out of the shower. While standing in front of the mirror, she saw what looked like black highlights in her hair. Her eyes looked darker but not brown nor black, but more hazel. Strangely, this was the first time she had seen her appearance change. Belle started to question whether or not she was related to the Malfoy. This wasn't the first time she thought she was different. 

Once she dressed, they left the dorms. Draco could apparate. He took ahold of her, and they vanished into thin air. They arrived a little past 10 pm. Lucius was sitting in the dining area; he'd been heavily drinking. Based on her better judgment, Belle decided to sit with him.

"Are you alright?" She asked him, placing her hand on his shoulder. Lucius didn't move; he just turned his head towards Belle.

"It's my fault," he slurred out.

"What's your fault?" she asked, confused.

"That you got attacked, that you're now a death eater," Lucius said. Belle sat up; she was shocked. "Look at me," she demanded, and he did, "How is it your fault that Greyback attacked me?" Belle asked, trying to figure Lucius out.

"Because when you ran off, I asked some of the Death Eaters to help me search for you. Greyback took it as an opportunity to attack you. Cause he knew hurting you would hurt me too,

"Lucius slurred out. Belle started crying. She slowly got up, forgetting the fact that she was still a bit weak. Lucius was too intoxicated to help her, so Belle slowly made her way to the other couch in the room. She fell asleep quickly due to being completely exhausted. The following day, Belle got up and headed for the kitchen to see Narcissa and Lucius having a heated argument. She slowly approached the kitchen, making sure not to make a Southern; then, she got closer to them.

"I told her last night it was my fault she got attacked," followed by

"It wasn't your fault, Lucius. She ran off; we were worried. Greyback should be punished," Belle said. She walked into the kitchen, and it got hushed.

"I agree with Mom. It's not your fault; it's mine for running off. I also agree that he needs to be punished," she said, crossing her arms over her chest and leaning against the door frame. After a few minutes, they just stood there, and Narcissa turned around to pour herself a cup of coffee.

"Your father will deal with it. Don't worry. It would be best if you were resting, dear," Narcissa said before sipping her coffee.

"No, I'm tired of lying; I'm feeling better. So I'm going out for a bit," Belle said before leaving the Manor. Fred had owned her earlier, asking if she'd come to the Burrow for a bit.

Belle arrived at the Burrow; she knocked on the door, and Molly opened it. "Hello," Belle said sweetly with a smile. "We are past hellos, dear," Molly said while hugging Belle and letting her in. Belle had stayed with the Weasleys on and off. Lucius never knew where she was staying. Narcissa was the one who set it up and kept it a secret. Unfortunately, the other secret is Belle's encounter with Greyback, which comes out quickly. Fred made his way down, asking Belle if she'd like to go to his room for a bit while Molly got Belle's room situated. Belle usually shared a room with Ginny. Fred took Belle by her hand, leading her upstairs to his room. Fred had snuck in some fire whiskey, and they both started drinking after a little while. Fred leaned in to kiss her.

All at once, there was nothing in Belle's universe but Fred kissing, touching, biting, and exploring every inch of her body with his mouth, tongue, and hands. For the first time in her life, Belle forgot everything else. The bliss sent an earthquake through her loins, causing her body to teeter on the brink of the sublime.

Once unrestrained, her passion was urgent, desperate, and critical, but Fred forced her to yield to his slow pace, his unhurried touch, bringing her, again and again, to the edge of rapture and then denying her until she wanted to beg for it.

Fred's lips devoured hers; his tongue explored her mouth, her neck, and her ears. His teeth found her breasts and nipples, his tongue torturing them until she moaned. Then, with a movement that startled her, he forced her legs open with solid arms, cupped her buttock in his hands, and lifted her hips to meet his mouth. With gentle, delicate flicks of his tongue, he brought her close to the edge so many times she lost count in delirium. Belle could do nothing more than squeeze the blankets.

His hands finally opened her, slowly, gradually, insistently. With his thumbs, he spread the softness, the moistness, grabbing her wrist to force her hand to feel for herself and laughing at her greedy caresses. Fred moved Belle's fingers to the soft head of his erection, where she let them linger and explore, running the tiny, delicate pads over the heavily veined skin. Belle could feel herself blush, and prickles of pleasure moved through her arms when he grew harder in her hand. She squeezed instinctively, feeling the muscle vibration and flex, forcing her to tighten her grip. More moisture drenched her in anticipation, and finally, on. Finally, Finally, Finally, Fred removed her hand from his erection, positioning himself between her legs.

"Ready?" he asked in a husky voice. "Yes," Belle replied. Fred slowly pushed into her feeling her walls closing around him, sucking him in. Belle let a moan slip from her lips as he continued to move forward. "Oh, fuck," Fred whispered under his breath. After pushing his entire length into Belle, he slowly thrust back and forth at first, then picked up the speed. Fred gripped Belle's hips, slamming her into him; he could feel Belle starting to tighten up. "I'm getting close, Fred," Belle moaned out. He trusted faster and harder; he got to his peak when they both came moaning each other's names.

Belle and Fred lay on his bed, tangled into each other, neither moving. He was breathing slowly, working his way back to normal. Belle had her head on his bare chest, listening to his heartbeat. After some time, Molly called them down since everyone was home.

She asked if Belle wanted to stay for dinner, but she told Molly she had some family stuff going on and needed to be home. So Molly hugged her, Fred quickly kissed her, and everyone else said goodbye. While Belle made her way home, she thought about how weird it felt to sleep with Fred. Not that he wasn't good or anything; she didn't feel like it was right.

Belle arrived back at the Manor just in time for dinner. Draco, Lucius, and Narcissa were all there sitting at the table. Lucius told Belle to have a seat, and she did. The conversation started with helping Belle during the full moons to Lucius, mentioning how he would care for Greyback. This conversation continued for a while; Belle looked up and noticed Draco pointing motion toward the front door. "May I be excused?" Belle asked before standing up. Both Lucius and Narcissa nodded. Draco had asked to do the same. Both of them headed for the front door. They walked out towards the rose garden, taking a seat on the bench.

"What's wrong?" she asked him.

"Er, I need help with something," Draco replied nervously.

"Sure, what is it?" Belle sweetly replied.

"Um, I want to ask someone out," Draco quietly said while looking at the ground.

"Awe, Dray. I'd love to help! So who is the lucky guy?" Belle replied, wrapping her arms around Draco.

"Huh? How did you know?" Draco responded with a shocked face.

"Mhm, let's see. You're my brother, oh, and you never talk about girls. Do you fancy any of them at school?" Belle replied, smirking.

"Well, at least you don't know who I like," Draco said, giving her a nervous chuckle.

"Does he have jet-black hair? Is there a scar on his head? Is he friends with Hermione and Ron?" she asked Draco.

"Merlin, Bells, how did you know?" Draco asked her.

"It could be you drool every time you see him? Then, when I'm hanging with Hermione, you beg to come along?" Belle replied with giggles.

"Fine, can you help?" Draco asked, rolling his eyes.

"Yes, I'll ask him tonight when I see the Trio," Belle replied. Draco nodded his head. Standing up to head back inside, Belle followed right behind him. Lucius and Narcissa were still sitting at the table. Belle walked up to them.

"Since it's only 9 pm, I will hang out with some friends. See you later," Belle said.

"Be back before midnight!" Lucius yelled out as she was walking away. Belle stopped, turned around, and with a smirk, she said,

"Who am I, Cinderella?" Lucius frowned his eyebrows. Narcissa started giggling.

"No one will be home, so please be home at that time, dear," Narcissa told Belle.

"Yes, mother," Belle replied before opening the door and walking out. Lucius turned his attention back to Narcissa.

"Why is it that when I say something, I get cocky responses?" He asked her. Narcissa took a sip of her tea and flashed him a smile.

 "Because I'm her favorite," She replied. Lucius let out a huff before heading out to do some business. Narcissa had gone out with some girlfriends, and Draco was with Basil. Belle left the Manor, heading for the Burrow, where her friends were. Belle hasn't seen much of Katie, but she was pretty close with Angelina and Alicia, so she's most likely with them. Finally, Belle made it to the Burrow. She lightly knocked on the door as always. Arthur had opened the door.