*2*

Belle doesn't get the chance to catch the other girl's name, but she runs toward her to aid her. Pretty funny to watch; she turned her attention back to Pansy, who was now calming down from laughing so hard. "Ready for breakfast, Pancake," she said, giving Pansy a hand off the floor. "Yes, let's go, Bells," Pansy smiled. As they were walking by, Belle bent down next to the one girl on the floor,

"You must not be as tough as you think you are. I don't even know your name. But the whole school knows who I am. See, I told you, don't mess with me," with that, Belle got up, grabbed Pansy's hand, and walked away. It was Sunday, so there were no classes after breakfast. Belle decided she was going to play some Quidditch to kill some time. Belle met Cormac on the field. Cormac told Belle she should try out for the team. Belle would make an excellent beater if Belle played. Belle nodded her head and told Cormac she'd think about it. It was soon getting dark, so she flew down, headed inside, and straight to bed.

The following day, while walking to the Great Hall with Katie, Belle wasn't paying attention when she ran into Potter. It knocked her off her feet, and she landed on the floor. "Hey, are you okay, Belle?" Potter asked her. "I'm sorry; yes, I'm fine," she replied while standing back up.

"Might wanna pay attention next time. These floors hurt," Potter replied with a smirk.

"Step off, Potter," she hears Draco's voice behind him.

"Malfoy, I was just making sure Belle was alright," Potter said, rolling his eyes.

"Ew, Malfoy," Katie said with disgust in her voice. Belle looked at Katie, and his eyes went wide.

"Thanks, Kit Kat," Belle said.

"Sorry, MJ, I still can't get over the fact that you're related to him," Katie said while she pointed her index finger toward Draco. Pansy started uncontrollably laughing when Draco wanted to say something, and Belle hushed him. While the group chatted, Belle saw Fred walking into the Great Hall with a girl on his arm. Belle didn't know who she was, but this upset her; she liked Fred. However, Belle knew she wasn't his type, so she just shrugged it off, returning her attention to the group. 

Katie was in the middle of making fun of her brother, Draco. His face was beet red with embracement. Pansy was enjoying every minute of it, and so was the trio. Belle couldn't help but notice Katie's smile or how Pansy repeatedly put her hand over her mouth. Belle stared into space; she didn't constantly hear Katie saying her name. 

"MJ? Bells? Belle? For fuck sake MALFOY!" Katie yelled. Belle pulled herself back to reality.

"Yes?" Belle replied in a smooth tone as if nothing had happened. 

"Girl, I've called you by all your names. Are you ready to head into the Great Hall?" Katie asked in an annoyed tone of voice.

"Why do you call my sister MJ?" Draco asked out of curiosity. Katie huffed.

"Because her favorite candy is Mary Jane. How do you not know this?" Katie asked him. Pansy looked over at him.

"I've always called her Bells," Pansy added.

"Mary Jane is her favorite candy. I call her Bells. Blah, blah, blah," Draco said while mimicking them.

"Oh, stop your shit Draco. Just because you don't have a cool nickname doesn't mean you can be a dick head," Belle replied with a smirk.

"Oh, trust me, he has plenty of nicknames," Harry said with a chuckle. The group started laughing. Severus was coming to the Great Hall when he stumbled upon the children. 

"Why are all of you standing here?" Severus asked, a bit frustrated that they were not in the Great Hall. "No reason, Professor. We were heading in there." Draco said. Severus turned his attention to Belle. "The rest of you head into the Great Hall," so Draco, Pansy, Katie, and the Trio walked in, leaving Belle behind with Severus.

"Belle, correct?" Severus asked.

"Obviously," Belle said in a sarcastic tone of voice.

"Watch your tone, young lady. Why are you still standing out here in the hallways?" Severus asked, staring at her.