*7*

"Our adopted daughter is here!" He yelled out. He let Belle into the Burrow.

"Hey, pop," Belle replied with a smile.

"You haven't been here in over a week, young lady!" Arthur said with a chuckle

"Yes, I know it is sometimes hard to escape Lucius. I'm guessing everyone is here?" Belle said.

"Yes, they're all over the place. I hear someone coming down now," Arthur replied.

"Hey, Bells," Fred said as he popped his head into the kitchen. Molly wasn't too far behind him; she hugged Belle before heading upstairs with the rest of her crew. While upstairs Instead, she everyone, Belle took this opportunity to ask Harry if he fancies Draco.

"Hey, Harry?" Belle spoke quietly to him.

"Yeah, Bells?" Harry replied.

"Do you like anyone?" She asked him with a smile.

"I do," He answered shyly.

"Hmh, Is it a platiume blonde brat? With a big ego? A bit of a bitch? Thinks he's all that? Bullies, everyone?" She asked him, letting out some giggles. Harry starts to laugh.

"Yeah, that'll be the one," He replied.

"Wonderful, ask him out. He likes you," Belle told Harry. He nodded his head before asking Belle to do it for him.

"I'm not an owl, Harry," Belle said, rolling her eyes. Harry pleaded with her, and she finally gave in.

"Oh, fine," she said. While laughing and having a great time, Belle heard people in the hallway. So she listened in on their conversation.

"Arthur, shh, they're right there," Molly said, hushing him.
So 

"We have to tell her," Arthur said.

"Arthur," Molly called his name. Belle walked into the hallway to find out what was going on.

"So, what do I need to know?" Belle politely asked them. Molly and Arthur stood silently for a moment before Molly spoke up.

"So, dear, your room is ready," Molly said, but Belle knew it was more than that.

"Okay, what aren't you telling me?" Belle asked. This time, Artur answered.

"You know who Remus is, correct?" Arthur asked.

"Yeah, he was my DADA teacher," Belle replied.

"Well, he will be helping you during the full moons!" Arthur said excitingly. Belle's eyes went wide with excitement; she now had someone to help her.

Molly and Arthur hugged Belle while telling her goodnight. Belle said goodnight to everyone before heading out. While walking home, Katie jumped Belle from behind; she apologized for being distant for so long. Belle forgave her cause she knew it was to be a Malfoy, and everyone just assumed you were evil. So then your friends need to step back for a bit.

Belle invited Katie to her house since she had everything to herself, and no one would be home soon. Lucius was out on a business thing for Voldemort, Narcissa was hanging out with Bellatrix, and Draco was with Crab and Gyoal for the night. Katie agreed to hang out at her place cause she knew she couldn't bring Belle home; her parents would kill her. Belle opened the Manor's front door, greeted the house elves, and headed upstairs to her floor. While sitting on Belle's bed talking, she kept catching Katie staring at her; before she knew it, Katie had placed her then on her inner thigh.

"Kit Kat," she said her name while biting her lower lip.

"Yes?" Katie questioned, slowly moving her hand up Belle's thigh.

"You could kiss me first," Belle sarcastically replied. Katie then removed her hand from Belle's tight and placed her hands on both sides of Belle's face, pulling her closer. She drew Katie toward her with her eyes; Katie inclined her face toward Belle's and laid her mouth on Belle's mouth, which was like a freshly split-open fig.

For a long time, Katie kissed Belle, and Katie was filled with profound astonishment as Belle taught her how wise she was, how she ruled her, put her off, and lured Katie back, each one different from the other, still awaiting her.

Belle ran her hand through Katie's hair; it was soft, smoothed, and smelled of strawberry. Belle pushed herself into Katie's lap, now straddling her; their kiss got rougher. She left Belles' lips and started placing love bites down her neck, stopping on Belle's collarbone. Katie pulled back, panting and looking Belle up and down as if Belle had been the first meal Kaite had ever had. She moves in on her.

Katie is at one moment looking into her face, helpless and imploring, and at the next, she's pressing her lips to Belle's as if her mouth were an oxygen mask. Katie gets up onto his knees, pulls her skirt, and tongs down. Belle kicks off her boots, removes her jeans and thong, shimmies them down to her ankles, and thrashes them away, spreading her legs for Katie to do whatever she pleases with her body. Katie gets only the briefest look at Belle's crotch before placing her face on Belle's sweet, wet lips.