*8*

"Hey, Sirius," Belle happily said.

"Hey, pup," Sirius replied.

"It's been a long, long time," She said

"Ah yes, it has, but we can catch up now while you're here," Sirius replied. Belle flashed him her famous Malfoy smirk before they started talking about stuff. The conversion jumped around a bit from becoming a death eater to working against the Dark Lord. Sirius even mentioned dating Fred, but Belle quickly told him they weren't dating. Sirius even said how Belle calls Severus Snivellus and how proud he is of her.

"I placed Snivellus under the imperious curse," Sirius said. Belle looked up from her plate just in time to catch the confused look on Remus' face. Sirius explained that he hated Severus trying to control Belle. So the night Belle became a Death Eater, Sirius had placed Severus under the imperious curse so Severus would say shit he wasn't supposed to. Belle started uncontrollably laughing as Remus didn't find it funny and yelled at them like they were children.

"Lighten up, Moony," Sirius said.

"There is something wrong with the both of you," Remus replied with a low growl.

"Why?" Belle questioned.

"Because you guys shouldn't be picking on him. It isn't nice," Remus replied but started laughing before finishing that sentence. Remus was joking with them, and he tried to keep it together. They all shared a good laugh, which was different for Belle; sure, she'd enjoy her time at the Weasley, but being with Sirius and Remus was fun. Then, just when she thought she wasn't in trouble anymore, there was a knock on the door. Remus stood up to answer it. Belle and Sirius kept cracking jokes back and forth.

"Belle Malfoy, where have you been?" Molly's voice rang through the house.

Belle stopped laughing, and so did Sirius. They both knew she was in trouble. Remus walked Molly into the kitchen, where they both talked like nothing had happened. Molly sat next to Belle and started yelling at her for disappearing, not meeting up with Remus, and being mean to Severus. Although she didn't care about that last part, she still expected her children to be friendly. Belle apologized for everything and even apologized for being mean toward Severus. Sirius told Molly not to be too hard on Belle Snivellus was an asshole towards everyone; he couldn't control Belle like he wanted to. Molly let out a frustrated sigh before hitting Sirius with a newspaper, which made Remus and Belle start laughing hectically until Molly swatted both of them.

"Ouch, that hurt," Belle yelped as the newspaper hit her again. Molly placed the newspaper on the table, reminding all three that they needed to mind their manners. Molly also discussed how summers would work with Belle, staying with herself or possibly at 12 Grimmauld Place with Sirius and Remus. Belle was OK with either place, knowing she'd be safe no matter what. Belle will start her sixth year at Hogwarts; everyone in her group will start their fifth year. Sirius suggested they head to 12 Grimmauld Place to settle Belle in that night.

Of course, it doesn't help that Belle is a known Death Eater, but she has helped them by providing information about Voldemort's plans, which has been a great help to them. However, it would have placed Belle in great danger if anyone had known it was her. After having dinner with Sirius and Remus, Belle headed to bed; she was tired from the day's events and could not even think straight.

Belle had woken up; it was mid-morning when the need to vomit struck. She quickly ran to the bathroom; before making it to the toilet, she vomited all over the floor. Belle knew this wasn't normal for her, so she ran to the pharmacy to grab a pregnancy test while Remus and Sirius slept. They were both heavy sleepers, so she could do all this without waking them. She sat in the bathroom, taking the test and waiting for the test results. It was positive when Belle finally glanced at the trial, which surprised her since she only slept with Fred once. Belle cried a bit before heading back to bed, but she wanted to tell Sirius or Remus.

Belle walked up the hall, stopping in the middle of the hallway. Remus's room was on the left, and Sirius's was on the right. She stood there trying to pick which one wouldn't kill her right away. After a few minutes of thinking, she decides on Sirius's room; he seems more chilled anyway. As she opened the door to peek in, she saw a movement coming from his bed, and to her surprise, she had seen Remus lying behind Sirius. Belle shrugged her shoulders and made her way to his bed. As they slept, Sirius felt someone crawling into his bed. He figured it was one of the dogs and didn't pay it any mind till he felt a warm hand cress his face. Sirius opened his eyes and saw Belle's face inches from his own.