Chapter 9: Just Him [K.TH]

***

"At first I was only curious-

-And then I start​ed​ to show an interest in you."

-BTS [Look Here​]​

​​​​​***

​​​​

You woke up the next morning​ to your alarm clock. After snoozing it about 6 times, you​ got up at 7am. What's the reason behind your early rise, you ask? Well, yesterday after Seokjin admitted that he enjoyed your company and that he didn't​ have anyone to talk to in the morning, being the first one awake two hours before the rest to make them breakfast, you pledged to wake up early everyday to indulge in morning conversations with him and keep the boy company.

Afterall, you clicked really well and you were the most comfortable​ around him.

You yawned, blinking away the drowsiness, before going to the shared bathroom to take a quick shower. You threw on a decent outfit and headed to the kitchen, only slightly drying your hair till it stopped dripping. Sure enough, Jin was awake, making some coffee before he noticed your presence.

"Oh? You're up early again, [Y/N]-ah." He commented.

"Ah... Yeah." You yawned, taking a seat across him.

Yeah, no, You weren't going to tell him that you were sacrificing sleep time just to keep him company. Pshhhhh.

You stared at the boy, taking a moment to appreciate his visuals in real life. You could honestly stare at him forever.

Noticing your staring, he glanced back​ at you. "Is something wrong? Is there something on my face?"

"I was just wondering how it is possible to look that good-" You mumbled absentmindedly.

"...Huh?" Luckily for you, he didn't catch it.

~*~

The morning​ ended without​ any hiccups.It was similar to the previous one, minus the half asleep drama that occured with Jungkook and Jimin, ofcourse.

This time, Namjoon also acknowledged you.

It was progress, you supposed?

Anyway, the boys were mid photoshoot right now, and you just observed, utterly and fully mesmerised. They all looked great, divine and unreal. But the person you found yourself drawn to the most was none other than the one and only-

-Kim Taehyung.

As the male moved and posed, you found yourself incapable of looking anywhere else. You were entranced by the beauty the man displayed, gaze sharp into the camera. And his smirk. His smile.

Just how someone could be both so adorable yet downright loud at the same time was beyond you.

Even more so when he would switch from his almost sensual gaze to derpy ones the moment the camera left him, you could only laugh. What quality duality. You thanked all your gods for allowing you to witness this beauty​ in real life.

After his​ solo shoot, Taehyung made his way over to you and fell back into the chair beside you. He grabbed a bottle of water from the table and chugged it down, putting it back with a satisfied sigh. He looked over at the you who was staring at him, before giving you a grin.

"Ahhh, I'm beat!" He whined. "But was I good?" He asked.

You gave him a startled, 'huh?', before shaking you head and nodding.

"So is that a yes or a no?" The boy laughed.

"It's a yes! Of course, it's always a yes!" You replied. Your enthusiasm caught him off guard. And it seemed that you also realised it. Your eyes widened before you corrected yourself hesitantly.