Chapter​ 10: Your Anpanman [P.JM]

Stars lined the night sky above in silver dots that specked against the black wash above your heads. If it was any other time, you would probably take time to admire these celestial forms. But it wasn't.

Instead, you could only focus on the extra weight against your waist and side. And with your height difference not being as drastic, you would find yourself glancing up at him every now and then.

Suddenly, Jimin pulled you even closer towards him, whatever minuscule space in between them completely gone. He squeezed your arm in reassurance.

Your heart thumped faster, and you hoped he couldn't hear it in your close proximity.

As your eyes darted in any direction but his, your mind trailed back to what lead to your predicament.

~ A few hours earlier ~

"Jin-Oppa, Good Morning~"

As always, Jin was the first person you greeted that morning. He was the only other person awake, afterall. The handsome man gave you a sleepy smile as he waved back, his voice muffled with a yawn. How you were still breathing was beyond you. He was insanely adorable.​

"Morning, [Y/N]​-ah..." His voice droned drowsily, as he got up to pull a chair for you to sit on. Even having just woken up, Kim Seokjin​ was still a gentleman. He took his seat across you, and he started blinking away the sleep​ from his eyes.

...Were you even still alive? Was this man real?

The two of you engaged in your usual morning conversation, and before long, everyone was up and ready to leave.

Today, you were seated in between Yoongi and Jimin. Suga, unsurprisingly, was asleep, leaving you to converse with the lead vocalist, who was more than happy to do so. Jimin was extremely sweet, as you expected, his honey like voice super pleasant to your ears. He was the one member you barely interact​ed with during your time with them, you even spoke to the sleeping Suga more than you had with​ the mochi, and you were glad to be able to talk to him now.

You didn't get to converse for long, however. Midst conversation, your attention was stolen by the one and only​ Maknae calling for you.

"Noona- Can you listen to this?" Jungkook poked his head from the seat in the middle row in front of theirs, giving you his signature bunny-like smile. The boy had grown a lot more comfortable with you after your talk that night, albeit still shy and hesitant. But it was a great improvement.

"Ah- Yeah, sure!" You smiled. He flashed you another one of his own. The bunny toothed one.​ Aww, he was so cute, god. You reached over for the earbud he offered, and upon wearing it, you heard his voice singing. It was great.

"Jungkook-ah! Your voice is very good! I mean it always is. Ahhh, I love this, send it to me?"

So you voiced your excited approval, and Jungkook's eyes lit up. His whole face did, actually. He gave you a sheepish, embarassed smile and nodded, excitedly turning back in satisfaction. Hoseok, sitting to his right, eyed him nervoursly. He looked... Creepy, smiling to himself. The hyung scooted closer​ towards Taehyung, who was on his other side.

"Well, anyway, where were we?" you smiled back at Jimin.

"Ah, so-"

It was here that Taehyung decided to interrupt, stealing your attention from Jimin once more.

"[Y/N]​-ssi!" His deep voice​ called, and you turned to be met with his happy grin. He then begun to ramble about something, and soon, you engaged in a full conversation.

When he realised that you would no longer be speaking to him for a while, Jimin sighed, running his hand through his hair and turning his attention to the scenery outside. At his lack of attention from you, Jimin pouted.