Chapter 11: His Magic Shop [P.JM]

Disclaimer: The next few chapters are going to be more dramatic with a serious note. I mean, yeah, there's still romance and such, but just to let you know.

Peace!

Also this chap is like 8 pages wth. 

~*~

***

"I know you're​ hesitating.

Because even if you tell the truth,

It'll come back as scars.

I won't say 'cliched'​ things like 'have strength'​

I'll just tell you my story."

-BTS [Magic Shop]​

***

You blinked, and you felt your breath hitch in your throat.

His lips felt extremely soft against yours, and you could probably say that they were probably softer than your own. Oddly enough, it felt extremely nice. Gentle, comforting, intimate. You didn't know what to think. You had really only been kissed once before, for less than a second completely against your will by some guy who was hitting on you, and it felt disgusting. You don't consider that to be your first kiss. And as of current, you knew that he didn't really want to kiss you, and to his judgement, it was the only way to help you, so it wasn't really as you willed, either. However, right now, Jimin's kiss made you feel butterflies in your stomach. So this was why people enjoyed kissing so much...

As his lips separated from yours, you almost allowed yourself to feel disappointed. Almost. Jimin turned around to your stalker with narrowed eyes, a smug smirk on his lips. "You were saying?"

You could practically see the man's face turn red, from embarrassment or anger, you couldn't tell- maybe both. He muttered several curses under his breath. The stalker looked you in the eyes, and you could feel the hate radiate from him.

"You- You liar!" He accused, pointing at you. "The way you looked at me, the way you smiled at me. I swear you were interested in me! What the actual fuck? You wh-"

"Leave." Jimin interrupted before he could even utter the word, his eyes narrowing into slits. "Now." His voice came out firm, calm. It was intimidating. If you were to describe how he seemed, you would use the saying 'the calm before the storm'.

It worked. The man did leave. But not before giving you a last crazed smile.

"I'll get back at you."

It was a vow.

~*~

After the two of you ensured that he had in fact, left, Jimin ceased all actions. You turn to him in worry. The male let out a shaky 'Uwahhh', covering his face with his hands as he slid down into a crouching position.

"Are you okay?" You asked, unsure of how to respond.

"I- Don't look at me..." He muttered, removing one hand from his face to reach to you in a 'stop' gesture. Oh, he was... Blushing.

Your eyes widened in realisation, and you followed suit. Your entire face was burning, as a flustered sigh escaped your lips.

Oh my god.

You really just kissed the Park Jimin.

Rather,the Park Jimin just kissed you.

~*~

A week later.

"Excuse me?" You question, perplexed.

"Yep." Your uncle confirmed, making sure to emphasize the 'p'.