5 ; an apology not forgiving

your's truly,
PARK CHAEYOUNG ROSÉ

"Where'd the car come from?"

I didn't want to tell him my fancy and expensive car I purposely bought for the sake of it lasting was my own money so I lied yet again to his face, an undeserving one at that.

"It's used."

"Well you seemed to have sprung an interest to others by your entrance so I'll give you points for that."

As promised, he laid his hand respectively on the arch of my back as he lead me to the inside of the private bar to meet with his partners. When all men entered my view, I was astounded by their demeaning presence— in an oddly respectable and contrasting manner. My throat swallowed tightly as I approached the table of six, making seven when Hoseok joined.

They looked like gods waiting for the meeting to commence. It made me feel a bit odd-one-out.

"Good evening." I bowed politely and the men nodded me to sit and I did so.

Hoseok held me close as we joined the table and they all sent me curious looks.

"You look familiar, Chaeyoung." One narrowed his eyes, a tall fellow with a hoody glare but a mature smile. "Do tell your past."

I cleared my throat sheepishly. "I come from a conservative family with great traditions. Other than that, I'm pretty average as they come. Living to survive."

"I do pray you're as loyal as Hoseok says." Taehyung leaned his chin in his large hands, me noting the large wedding band around his ring finger. "He mentioned that you rejected his offer in the beginning, yes?"

My cheeks flared and I looked to Hoseok as he smirked against the rim of his wine glass. "Y-yes though he added some intriguing aspects so I felt entitled to say yes."

"Very well." Namjoon shook off the awkward tension in the room. "I hope you don't change your mind."

"Jimin, why don't you tell our new addition our terms of agreement?"

The handsome one at the far right smiled and nodded. "We keep things low from the press. So we tend to keep a low profile as well. If you have your leisure, please do let us know where and when you plan on having them. It will assure us your loyalty."

I refrained from yelling that it felt unfair to my freedom but as I promised Hoseok, I will oblige so he follows my own rules.

"When we complete documents, you will be asked to sign." He added. "And attend all meetings your boss as well as us must attend."

"Yes sir."

"I'm glad we're on the same page."

I fumbled with my hands under the table ignoring he rumble of my silenced phone in my bag. I saw Hoseok stop abruptly to look down at my lap noticing the loud vibration. He leaned against my earlobe and I shivered with nervousness.

"The habit must come to an end or I'll drown your phone instead." He growled against me not liking that my phone was interrupting yet again.

I knew it was Jiwon. Because this was the time he called. And he was getting ready to pack— knowing well I would ask him to bring me some things from home.

"Will you excuse me?"

I pushed my chair back ignoring the angered glare o received from Hoseok and confused eyes from the rest. I ran to the restroom and answered immediately.

"This better be important." I grumpily answered with a low tone.

"Can you pick me up? I wanted to surprise you but my ride cancelled last minute."