Ika-labintatlong Kabanata

Ciara and Daemon Roswell
- Daemon's parents and friends of Cassidy's parents. Both with demon's gene's.

Vanessa and George Salmonte
- Cassidy's parents and friends of Daemon's parents. Only George were demon.

Daemon Roswell
-Cassidy's mate
-Demon King
-only son of Ciara and Wade Roswell
-friend of Michelle, Michael and Trey.

Cassidy Salmonte
-Daemon's mate and Queen
- first daughter of Vanessa and George Salmonte
- Dana's sister

Dana Salmonte
- Cassidy's little sister

Michael
- Michelle twins
- Daemon's friend
- Patricia's mate

Trey
- Daemon's friend
-*secret*

Michelle
- Michael twin
- Daemon's friend
-*secret *
- Patricia's sister in-law

Patricia
- Michael's human mate
- the girl Cassidy helped from cramon

William and Zabeth
- leader of Cramon group.
- the persons who seeks revenge for a nonsense reasons.

A/N: I need to list down the name and some personal information dahil madalas kong makalimutan ang mga characters ko.

I hope it did help you to understand their role even more. And expect na may ibang characters na madadagdag depende na sa akin.

*syempre ako ang writer* haha!

And if you have question for clarification. Don't hesitate to ask me. Haha! Familiar yung line na yun ah...

Thanks!

THEY heard Michael sighed in relief when the four gone out of the living room. Bakas sa mukha nito ang kaba. He never meant it that way. At hindi rin niya inaasahan ang reaksyon ni King Wade and Mr. George.

"I thought I'm going to die!" He hysterically said. "Remind me not to get close with the two lady. I don't want to die, yet. I still want to be with my mate."

"Well, what do you expect with a demon. What if I tell you that there's someone who secretly admires your mate. It's not impossible specially she's pretty."

Michael growled at what his twin just said. Just thought of another guy admiring his mate makes he want to kill the poor guy. "I will kill him! No one can look at my mate like I do. She's mine!" He shouted. Walang ibang pwedeng humanga sa kanyang mate kundi siya lang.

"That's the point." Sambit ni Trey. "We don't want someone to have our mate's attention other than us."

"I know. I get it!"

Muling nabalot ng katahimikan ang buong living room. Tila lahat sila ay nahulog sa malalim na pag-iisip maliban na lang kay Cassidy.

"Daemon..."

"Hmm..."

She yawn and put her head in his chest. "I'm sleepy." Then yawn again.