Ika-tatlumpu't dalawang Kabanata

Enjoy reading!

☆☆☆

PIKIT ang mga matang bumagsak ang katawan ng dalagang nasaksak ng walang kalaban-laban. She cried and pain while coughing blood.

"Cassidy!" Sumalampak paupo sa harap ni Cassidy si Zabeth.

She wince and open her eyes just to see the girl from the palace who's seducing her boyfriend. "R-Rachel..." She glared at her.

Humalakhak ang babae ng makita ang reaksyon niya. "Oh! How pathetic you all are?!" She smirked. "Nahulog kayo sa bitag ko! This..." Aniya sabay turo sa mga kawawang mortal na inaatake ng mga cramon. "And of course you." She looked at Daemon, William and Zabeth. "I ruined your friendship! That's all my plan! And it did work!" She, then, look at lying Cassidy whose still wincing in pain. "Of course, for the final touch! Your pathetic loser of mate!"  Ani nito at muling humalakhak.

The four of them gasped. Sa lahat ng nangyari ito lang pala ang nasa likod nito. Iniyuko ni William ang ulo kasabay ng pagkawala ni Daemon sa mga vines nito. He breathed and look at his mate with fear. Inihakbang nito ang mga paa patungo sa kanyang mate. Saktong paglapit nito ay nawala ang lahat ng kanyang natamong pasa at sugat mula sa naging laban nila ni William.

"You bitch!" Sigaw ni Zabeth at galit na tumayo. Inatake nito si Rachel na tumawa lang at ikinumpas ang kamay.

"Zabeth!!!"

William teleported and catch Zabeth before she even hit a tree. He hugged her protectively and growled looking deadly at Rachel with a smirked on her face.

"Oh! What a lovely scenario for you..." She laughed again before look at them seriously. "But it will not be a happy ending for you! I hate happy endings and I will not let you have that kind of story!!!" Puno ng poot at hinagpit ang bawat salitang lumalabas sa bibig nito.

"Why are you doing this Rachel?! How could you do this things?" Hindi mapigilan ni Daemon na itanong sa babae habang buhat pang-kasal ang kasintahan. "I thought we're friends but maybe I thought the wrong one."

Pumalakpak ito. "Friends?! I never been your friend, King Daemon!!! I just treat you so kind because of your power and throne." She clenched her fist. "But because of your bitch mate! Everything I've planned was ruined! I hate you!!! No- I loathed you all!"

Daemon growled so loud hearing his mate called by names! He growled! No one dares to disrespect his Queen! No one! Because if they did...

...he want their head. Full of blood by it's owner...

"Now, I think it's time for you to die! Die all of you!" Snapping her fingers every cramon stopped for what they're doing. All of them run to where Daemon and William is holding Cassidy and Zabeth in their arms. "Where the hell are you?" Galit nitong tanong ng biglang naglaho sa hangin ang apat. "You can't hide forever! I will find and kill you all by my own hands!" Screaming she look around her. Tumingin siya sa buong paligid at pilit na hinahanap ang mga ito. "Huwag kayong maging duwag! Lumabas kayo sa mga lungga n'yo!"

William and Daemon appeared floating in the thin air. They were in a fighting position.

"Where's your whores?! They can't miss this great scene! And they need to die just like you who will die in a minute from now on!" Muli nitong sigaw ng hindi makita si Cassidy at Zabeth.

"Your the bitch here, Rachel! I treated you like a sister but your a traitor! How dare you?!" Galit na sigaw dito ni Daemon. He produced fire and attacked. Pinatamaan niya ang babae ng sunod-sunod. Mukhang naiwasan nito ang ilan niyang atake pero hindi ang karamihan.

Rachel groaned in pain as she felt her skin burned by Daemon's hell fire. "Asshole!" Pinaulanan ni Rachel ng nakamamatay na patalim ang direksyon ni Daemon at William. Katulad ito at kasing-liit ng karayom.

"We need to split up!" William told Daemon.

Tinanguan ni Daemon si William. They split from different direction. It's weird that after what happened between them-they here, helping each other to fight and kill Rachel. .

'And Daemon...' William mindlink.

'What?'

'Be careful... She's a witch. A witch we couldn't just take easy.'

'A what?!...'

William sighed. 'A witch who'd been fooling me all this time.'

Daemon didn't say anything as he avoided Rachel attacks to him. He knew it's a spell which can kill him. Now that he just her real identity revealed, he knew he need to focus to this battle seriously. Nakakapang hinayang man ang mga pinagsamahan nila noon pero kung ang babaeng inakala niyang kaibigan niya ay magdudulot ng hindi maganda sa kanyang kasintahan...he won't hesitate to kill her. His Queen is more important that anyone else. His her life and he couldn't afford to lose her.

"Let's end this Rachel! I'm getting tired and sick of you!" He shouted remembering what this trash did to his Queen. How dare she hurt her?! Walang sinuman ang pwedeng manakit sa kanyang minamahal!!! Gathering all of his strength, he release a fire. It attack Rachel just for him to be shocked. "H-how..." He can't utter a word seeing this girl didn't die on his strongest fire.

She laughed sarcastically. "Did you forgot, King? I'm your best friend and I know everything about you more than you knew yourself! How pathetic?! Is that your strongest fire? It didn't even scratch my perfect and gorgeous skin!!!" Muling lumikha ito ng nakamamatay na karayom at agad na pumunta sa direksyon ni Daemon.  What are you gonna do no-Aahhhh!!!"

Kumalat sa buong lugar ang mga karayom kaya kanya-kanyang iwas ang ginawa ni Daemon at William upang hindi matamaan niyon. Nagtaka silang tumingin ng matapos sumigaw ni Rachel ay mulat ang mga mata nitong bumulagta.

She's dead...

Iyon ang pumasok sa isip ng dalawang lalaking naguguluhan sa nangyari.

"Cassidy!!!"

They both look at where the screamed came from. It's Zabeth's voice. Daemon's eyes widen in shocked and fear when his two eyes saw his mate's body were lying in the ground. She's so pale.

Walang kisap ang mga matang nasa harapan na ng dalawa si Daemon. Binuhat nito ang dalaga at dinala sa kanyang mga bisig. "Girlfriend?..." He called her. Whispering.

Nilukob ng matinding takot ang buo niyang sistema sa nakikitang itsura ng nobya. He didn't stop his tears because of fear. Fear to lose her...

Until he kneeled in the ground under the silent sky...

☆☆☆
P.S. Syempre meron pang kasunod.
Love you guys!

Read, vote, comment and follow!
All rights reserved.
Unedited.