Ika-dalawampu't pitong Kabanata

☆☆☆

PIGIL ang hininga ni Cassidy habang unti-unting hinahawakan ang baso. Bigla kasi siyang nauhaw at nagkataong busy si Daemon.

Ilang araw na ang nagdaan mula ng mawalan siya ng malay sa gubat at ng malaman niya ang isang bagay na...well, change her. It will maybe a cursed to others but for her it is one of the most amazing things that ever happened to her! Turning into a demon!

Sa loob ng ilang araw na lumipas, Daemon didn't leave her side. Everything she touched became a mess. Nababasag niya ang mga plato at baso. Nasisira niya ang table. Naputol niya ang bukasan ng faucet. Nasira niya ang pinto ng walk-in-closet...ilan lang yan sa biktima ng kakaibang lakas na meron siya. Kamay man o paa ang magamit niya.

Malapit na niyang nahawakan ng ayos ang baso ng isang baritonong boses ang narinig niya. She lost her concentration and she broke the glass for the nnth time!

"What are you doing?"

With disappointment in her face she turned around and looked at Daemon. She pouted making Daemon to change his eye color into red.

"Stop teasing me, girlfriend. You won't be able to stop me once I lost control."

Her eyes furrowed and frowned. "What? I'm not doing anything!" She said. Sa nakalipas na araw, iyon ang laging sinasabi ng kasintahan sa tuwing nakikita siya.

His eyes will turned red and always say that she's teasing him. She's not numb not to know what he really meant to say.

She's turning his on. Making him really...hard.

She sighed. "Well, I didn't mean to tease you." She snorted before looking down at the broken glass. "Why I can't handle this without breaking it?" She asked frustrated.

Daemon chuckle. Bumalik na sa normal ang mga mata nito. Naglakad ito palapit sa nobya. "It takes time, girlfriend. Have patience." He kissed her in forehead. "I love you."

Biglang nawala ang inis ng dalaga at napangiti. "I love you, too." She buried her face in Daemon's chest. Inhaling his manly scent. "Boyfie?"

"Hmm?"

Iniangat ng dalaga ang kanyang tingin dito. "Nasaan na nga pala yung mga taong iniligtas n'yo?" She suddenly asked ng mahalatang hindi na niya nakita ang mga ito matapos maikwento ng kasintahan sa kanya ang nangyari ng araw na inatake sila ng mga cramon.

He sighed. "Hmm... Well, I let them stay in one of the sacred place here in hell. Though, they shouldn't be here. It's dangerous but for the mean time that's all I can do."

"Kawawa naman sila, boyfie. They shouldn't die that way. How someone could be that cruel?" She said full of pity in her voice. Who wouldn't? Life is so precious and they will just die that's instant.

Sigurado siyang marami pa ang mga pangarap na maabot ng mga ito kung hindi sa kanila nangyari ang ganitong trahedya. Lalo na ang mga kabataan. Because of such greediness they die.

Daemon hugged her. "Girlfriend, I know that. But the creator have other plans for them. This things happen in purpose. Maybe there's a reason why did this happen. Let's just trust him." Litanya ng binata.

Cassidy smile. "You're right!" Then she giggle. Brushing Daemon's hair by her hands she tiptoe and kissed him. "I'm so in love with you..." Bulong niya ng humiwalay sa mga labi nito. She looked at him directly to his eyes.

His eyes color change again to bloody red. Pure lust visible in his eyes looking at her. "And so do I. I can't live without you. I love you. You're my everything..."

He was about to kiss her again when someone interrupts them. He growled. Who dares to disturb them?

A felt a soft hand hold his arms and he immediately calmed down. Feeling the sparks and bond he knew it's his mate. "What is it?" He asked a bit annoyed. Though it was Michael who interrupt them.

"Well, Daemon...as long as you enjoy your moment I apologize for that but... I think you need to go back to the human world..." He said. That's when Michelle and Trey enter holding each others hand. They have serious face.

"King, William's target now are your Mafia. At hindi kayang labanan iyon ng mga tauhan mo dahil hindi pang-karaniwan si William kung ikukumpara sa kanila." Singit naman ni Trey.

"Daemon, ginagamit niya ang kanyang kapangyarihan para sirain ang organisasyon..." Ani Michelle. Bakas ang pangamba sa mukha nito.

Cassidy can't help herself but to gasp at what she just heard from Daemon's friend. She look at him. "Boyfie, bumalik na tayo. Please, tama na ang mga inosenteng tao na nadamay sa kasamaan nila." Ani niya sa nanginginig na tinig at napahigpit ng kaunti ang hawak sa braso ng kasintahan.

"Hush! " pag-aalo ng binata sa dalaga. "We will go back there tomorrow. Okay? Stop worrying. They're under my protection." He kissed her temple. Hinarap nito ang mga kaibigan. "Any other reports?" Tanong pa nito.

"Sa ngayon, iyon pa lang ang nangyayari. We can handle his army." Sagot ni Trey.

Daemon nodded. "Okay. We will be at our room. Just knocked when something happened." Just then, they both vanished in the living room and in Daemons room in a second living his friends. "We need to pack some of our things, girlfriend. You can leave other. We will back here anyways...or live here once this chaos is over."

She blushed a little. The thought of her with Daemon making her blushed. Oh! She can't wait! She heard Daemon growled. "Oppss!" Ngumiwi siya at agad na iwinaksi ang mga iniisip bago nagsimulang mag-ayos ng mga gamit nilang dalawa.

☆☆☆
Read, vote, comment and follow!
All rights reserved.
Unedited.