Ika-labing walong Kabanata

A/N: -I think I'm depressed!-

*What things do you hate the most in your life?*
-Me? I really hate when my parents compare me to other person that obviously total opposite of me. It hurts you know.
*sighs* but anyway thanks for supporting my story(*whisper*)...

Love ya!

Enjoy reading!

☆☆☆

"YOU can open your eyes now, girlfriend." Daemon whispered huskily to Cassidy as he slightly loosen his grip on his arms.

Cassidy ignore the tingling sensation that she feel when his breath touches the side of her neck. She slowly open her eyes. "Whoa!" Her jaw almost dropped when saw the entire place. It's a bit scary to see what his palace looks like. She start imagining things since they left home...

A skull palace...

Full of blood bath...

Haunted palace...

Zoombies-errr-demons...

Yet it's the total opposite!

Yes! They were at Daemon's palace- as he said. Both of them planned that this day they will go on Daemon's place- where he grew up and where he made his childhood memories.

"Wow!" She blurted out again. "I-I didn't expect your palace look like this. I thought..." She sighed.

"...that my palace is one of a hella' spooky place?" Daemon cut her off.

"Yeah." She whisper. "I'm sorry if I think that way. You know human imagination." She awkwardly laughed that only turned into a dog-smile.

He smile. "No need to say sorry. I can understand you, girlfriend."

Cassidy gave him a wild smiled before looking at the whole place for the second time.

There are trees with black and red leaves. The place is kinda dark but enough to see things around. A black pathway with a fire torch on it. Flowers in a nude colors. It does look so ancient and a little dark but have no intention to scare creatures and humans. And last but not the least...the palace painted in deep black color.

It actually look good!

You will notice,too, that the whole place look so busy - Some demons were walking around the place. Most of boys were training fighting instances. The younger one's are playing. But the men dressed in an armor where everywhere! It looks they they keep their boundaries and guiding like a security guard.

Naalala nga niya kanina ng pumasok sila sa isang lagusan. Well, part of Daemon's power is to create a portal. Of course, part of being a Royalty. She screamed at the top of her lungs and hug Daemon like her life's depend on him which he just laughed at her. She almost throw up when they both step their foot inside of the portal. That's the reason why her eye's were closed when they reach the place.

"King!"

Nabalik sa kasalukuyang sitwasyon ang diwa ng dalaga ng marinig ang pagtawag kay Daemon. Nakuha din nito ang atensyon ng binatang todo ang bantay at alalay sa kasintahan na saglit naging abala sa pagkilatis ng paligid.