Ika-labing siyam na Kabanata

A/N: I don't have much to say. Just keep on supporting my story and keep waiting for updates.
Love you!

Enjoy reading!

WARNING!
MATURE CONTENT!!!

☆☆☆

"EVERYONE is here?"

Daemon asked with so much authority in his voice. Everyone look around and answer "Yes, King".

"As I was saying, we need to be ready for the upcoming war." Panimula ng binata. "Kids who can and women needs to train,too. Just for self defense. In this kind of situation we can't always seek for help from the warrior. Though you can't fight like the warrior's do at least learn how to defense yourself and others who needed help and you will stay in the underground safety house."

May isang babae ang nagtaas ng kamay. She have a baby in her arms. Nakuha nito ang atensyon ng binata kaya ikinaway nito ang kamay upang magsalita. "King, paano na lang kung matunton ng mga cramon ang safety house?" She asked with worry in her voice. Saglit na umingay ang loob ng silid dahil sinang-ayunan ng ibang kababaihan ang tanong nito.

"Unexpected things always happened.  In case, cramon find and attacked the location you already know what to do. Fight and help each other. Twenty warrior will stay with them while the rest will face our enemy." Dagdag pa nito. "Any other question?" He asked.

The meeting room stay silent. No one object' of what he said. Tila tinatandaan ang bawat salitang sinasabi ng kanilang Hari.

Daemon slowly nodded his head. "Since no one disagree to this plan, meeting adjourned." He turned his gaze to his mate sitting beside her and hold her waist. He lift her a little before sitting her in his lap. He sniffed her scent to relax himself for the problems that keep on bothering their world and his life with his mate.

Ngumiti naman ang dalaga at bahagyang sinuklay ng mga daliri ang malambot nitong buhok. Cassidy saw how tired his eyes is. Hindi man nito sinasabi pero nakikita niya iyon sa mga mata nito. "Gusto mo ng magpahinga tayo?" She asked in a very soothing and soft voice. "You're tired." It's obviously not a question but a statement.

Daemon sighed. "I'm tired..." He confirmed. "Yes... But I can't just rest and relax with the idea of the upcoming war and fight in my head."

"Boyfie..." She looked at him directly in eyes. Then touch and caress his cheeks with care. "I know that. We all know that. But at least take a nap. I'm worried. Please. I promise I'm still here when you wake up."

"You sure?" She nodded. "Don't leave me,okay? Stay here." Bakas ang takot sa mga mata nito. Kaya naman ginawaran ng dalaga ng mabilis na  halik ang kasintahan upang mapanatag ito at ngumiti.

Tumayo ang binata habang buhat pangkasal ang kasintahan. Pumunta ito sa may sofa at ibinaba ang dalaga. Cassidy tap her lap. "Gawin mong unan yung hita ko."

Tila bata namang sumunod ang binata. Ng maayos na ang higa nito ay tumingala siya sa dalaga at ngumuso. Cassidy laughed and blushed at his naughtiness. She lean to his face and kissed him. Pero ang akala niyang sandaling halik ay naging mapusok. Hinawakan ni Daemon ang batok ng dalaga at nilakumos ng halik ang labi nito.

A second pass and Cassidy were responding on his kisses. It's amazing!

"Fuck!" He cussed when Cassidy moan.

Sino ba namang hindi! He touch and squeeze her right breast for Pete's sake! Maramdaman niya ang pamilyar na kiliti at pakiramdam mula sa hawak ng kasintahan.

Halos mapugto na ang kanilang hininga ng pakawalan siya ng binata. His eyes are black which means lust and love. Lalo na ng makitang namumula at halos mamaga ang labi ng kasintahan mula sa iginawad niyang halik.

He groaned.

"Daemon!" She hissed. Biting her lips to stop herself for moaning when Daemon squeeze her breast...again. He played with it. Kahit nakadamit ang dalaga ay ramdam niya ang init na nagmumula sa kamay nito. "D-Daemon..." She moaned with a raspy voice. "We're in-ahh shit- in the l-living room..." Nanginginig ang kanyang boses.

Teleport.

He used his teleportation ability to go on his room in this palace.

In his bed, for exactly. Without warning, he ripped his mate's clothes. Her top and skirt. He leaned to kissed her in a rough but gentle way. Ang mga kamay niya ay naglumikot sa buo nitong katawan. Touching it, squeezing it and marking every parts of her body.

She's all his. She belong to him!

Ang braso naman ng dalaga ay pumulupot sa leeg ng kasintahan. She hold him na para bang doon na nakadepende ang buhay niya. She couldn't stop herself for moaning and screaming his name. She's losing her control.

Daemon unclasped her bra still kissing her. Dumistansya siya sa dalaga ng tuluyan na niyang mahubad ang bra nito. Hinawakan niya iyon at inamoy. Being a Demon King his scents are more advance than others. He can smell her mate scent in it.

"Shit, Daemon! What are you doing?"

He saw how his mate blushed and covered her breast with her arms. His forehead knotted and groaned. Basta na lang niyang inihagis ang bra nito. He don't care about that thing anymore. He wants more than that.

And that is his mate's body. The real source of her sweet scent. "Look at me." Utos nito ng mahalatang umiiwas ng tingin ang kasintahan.

Cassidy resist at first. Pero unti-unti ring tumingin dito ng hawakan ng binata ang kanyang pisngi at pinaharap dito. Her eyes locked into him. His eyes were hypnotizing her.

"I want to mark you."

Bahagyang napaawang ang kanyang labi sa sinabi ng binata. Wala naman siyang tutol kung gusto ni Daemon na markahan siya. Hindi niya lang talaga inaasahan na ngayong araw na.

And her question is the dumbest question she ever asked him. "Are you going to bite my neck?"

Silence.

Daemon laughed.

Cassidy frowned because of that. She didn't expect him to laugh at her question. She hit his arm. "Are you laughing at me?"

"Girlfriend..." He paused trying to stop his laughter. "Am I werewolf to you?" Then laughed again. "I do have fangs but I'm not going to mark you in your neck. I have better plans." He smirked and roamed his eyes at her breast down to her...

"You're kidding..." Nanlalaki ang mga matang ani niya dito.

Umangat ang tingin nito sa kanyang mga mata. Ang kaninang nakangisi nitong ekspresyon ay napalitan ng pagkaseryoso. "No. I'm not."

Her jaw literally dropped which he get the chance to kiss her fully in her already swallow lips.

☆☆☆
Read, vote, comment and follow!
All rights reserved.
Unedited.