Ika-dalawampu't dalawang Kabanata

Rachel Tan
-Daemon's old friend
-a total bitch who flirt around

A/N: So, last chapter may bagong malandi-este-character akong dinagdag. Actually, hindi lang yan ang role n'ya. There's more...*but I'm not a spoiler**whisper*

Enjoy reading!

☆☆☆

"BOYFIE!"

Awtomatikong nabitawan ni Daemon ang leeg ni Rachel at nilingon si Cassidy na kararating lang at bakas sa mukha ang gulat at pag-aalala.

He growled not because of anger but in relief before walking towards her mate and hugged her. Burying his head on the crooked of her neck and sniff her scent. His body automatically calmed down. His black eyes turned to it's original blue color. "Where have you been?" Nasa tono nito ang pag-aalala at takot. "I-I'm worried. I'm scared."

Ganoon na lang ang gulat at panlalaki ng mga mata ni Rachel na nakatingin sa direksyon ni Daemon at ng babaeng ngayon ay yakap-yakap nito. Lalo na ang paraan ng pagtatanong at pagsasalita nito. Ni hindi nito ginamit sa kanya ang masuyo nitong tinig kahit na noong mga panahong magkaibigan pa sila.

Jealousy ate her again. Why is it so easy for her to make Daemon fall in love with her? She look so plain and boring. She don't have any fashion! How could Daemon love this girl?! She's more pretty than her!

"Bitch..." She whispered still holding her swollen neck.

Daemon being a Demon King heard that. He growled so loud that it shake the whole ground. Cassidy automatically put her hands on Daemon's cheeks and caress it making him slightly calm down. She gave a warm smile that make her face soften. But Cassidy surely know that even herself want to kill and turtore this girl who called her bitch!

Muling lumingon si Daemon kay Rachel at muling umitim ang mga mata nito. "I'm fucking warning you, Rachel. You have fucking one last chance.Damn! If my Queen weren't here I would kill you in no time!." He turned to his palace guards. "Put that trash in the dungeon. I don't want to see her anymore here. I don't want here to mess with my Queen. And don't you dare to fucking let her out of the dungeon!" 

'So, her name is Rachel... Tsk!' Cassidy thought. Rolling her eyes out.

Agad namang tumalima ang mga palace guards at lumapit sa nakasalampak pa rin na si Rachel na halos matulala at hindi maka-react sa sinabi ng binata. They grabbed her in arms. Basta na lang nila itong kinaladkad at walang pakialam sa mga sigaw at reklamo nito.

Daemon sighed and face Cassidy ones Rachel is gone. Iniangat nito ang kamay upang hawiin at ipitin ang takas na buhok na tumatabon sa mukha ng dalaga. "Oh, goodness! I'm so fucking scared. You made me fucking  worried the whole time you were gone. Where have you been, sweetheart?"

She pouted. "I'm sorry." All she can say to him. Nagi-guilty rin siya sa nangyari. Ayaw niyang isipin ng kasintahan na wala siyang tiwala dito. It can break their relationship. But she knows no matter what she will need to tell him her reasons.

"Why are you sorry?" He asked leaning his forehead to hers and looked at her eyes with so much love.

"I...I..." She sighed. "I'm jealous." She sniff a little. Dahil magkaharap silang dalawa ay hindi iyon nakatakas sa atensyon ng binata lalo na ang pangingilid ng luha nito hanggang sa tuluyan ng bumagsak ang mga iyon sa pisngi ng dalaga. "I-I saw you with her. I got scared and jealous at the same time. She's pretty. Ang daming tanong a-ang naiisip ko. Paano kung ayaw mo na sa akin? Paano kung mas mahal mo pala s'ya? Paano kung iwan mo na lang ako? I'm scared..." She whispered the two last words.

Daemon looked at her for a second before cupping her face and drying her tears away using his thumb. "Shh. Don't cry. It hurts me seeing you in tears. So, please stop crying my girlfriend. And no matter how pretty she is as you said. No one can change my love for you." He said. "I love you." Then, he claimed her lips.

Sparks run through their body once they felt each others lips. It is an amazing feeling they always want to feel. The sparks and bond between them.

Saglit na lumayo ang binata sa kasintahan. "My poor mate. Don't be sorry for feeling jealous. Don't be jealous with such a bitch. She's nothing compared to you. You're my life. You're my everything." Ani pa nito.

Muling napaluha ang dalaga sa sinabi ni Daemon. Not because of madness, jealousy or sadness but tears of joy. Hinaplos ang puso niya sa mga katagang binitawan nito kaya naman isinubsob niya ang mukha sa dibdib nito. Feeling his hot, masculine and firm chest. In some way, it make her go crazy.

"Hey! Did I say something wrong? Why are you still crying?"

She shook her head. "Nothing. I'm just happy." She secretly smiled. "I love you."

He kissed her temple. "And I love you, too." He paused for a second when her thoughts caught his attention. She look down at her. "What do you mean you lost at the forest?"

☆☆☆
Read, vote, comment and follow!
All rights reserved.
Unedited.