Ika-tatlompu't isang Kabanata

Enjoy reading!

☆☆☆

TILA biglang namutla si Daemon ng marinig ang isang pamilyar na tinig. Mukhang hindi siya sa lason kinakabahan kundi sa babaeng nakatayo di kalayuan sa pwesto niya. "Damn! Girlfriend what are you doing here?" Shit! Lagot na! 'Wag lang talaga silang magkakamali. Ng tumalsik si William ay kinuha niya ang pagkakataon upang lapitan ang kasintahan kahit na paika-ika siya sa paglalakad.

"Boyfie!" Sinalubong ng dalaga si Daemon at inalalayan. "Di'ba binalaan na kita kanina!" Inis nitong sigaw sa kasintahan.

But he ignore her rant and glared at her, too. "And what about you? I told you to stay there! What are you doing here, now?" He hissed.

Cassidy frowned. "Why would I stay there doing nothing if I knew my mate is here fighting and sacrificing his life! I can't! I can't let anything bad happened to you...b-but I think I am too late..."

"No..." Umiling ang binata. "Don't think that way, girlfriend. I'm doing this to end William's evil plans! Okay, you have yo trust me..."

"I trust you. But it's him whom I don't!" She pointed at where William is. "That evil old man! I hate him!"

"Stop your dramas, Queen..." Sansala ni William na nakatayo ng muli. Pinunasan nito ang dugo sa gilid ng labi at hinayaang tumulo ang nasa gilid ng noo nito. "I see you has turned...Hmm...interesting. Queen suits you well but not Daemon as your King. Would you like to be my Queen?" Ngisi nito sa dalaga.

Daemon growled pushing Cassidy behind him in a protective instance.

"No, thanks! My boyfie is enough for me..." She answered back not minding Daemon's threat glared.

"Damn!" Nag-iba ang timpla ng mukha ng lalaki at nagbabago-bago ang kulay ng mga mata. Kita doon ang galit at pagkainis. "Did you just decline my offer to you, bitch?! You could've just accept it so I can spare your pathetic life!"

"Don't fucking call her names!" Daemon hissed and open his palms. Producing fire and pointed it to where William is.

"Shit!" William cussed. Nagawa niyang iwasan ang apoy ngunit hindi ang kanyang kaliwang braso. "You're gonna pay for this!" He teleported not far from them and attacked them with his poisonous vines. Hindi lang si Daemon ang nagtataglay ng ganoong abilidad kundi maging siya din. He can make poisonous vines that can kill in a minute. He laughed. "You can't scape my vines, Daemon! You and your excuse of a mate will die and the victory will be mine! MINE!!!"

"Arghh!"

"Boyfie!" Cassidy screamed. Pumulupot ang mga vines sa katawan ng binata dahilan ng pagkaka-angat nito. She's about to run after him when someone stop him.

"Oh-no! Not so fast dear!"

'Zabeth...' She recognized her. Ito ang babaeng muntik ng pumatay sa kanya noon. She gritted her teeth. "What do you want?!"

"Feisty aren't we?" She looked at her from head to toe. "Or just acting like one? Last time I saw you, you're just a weak and pathetic human. You need to die! You're a bitch who stole Daemon from me! Ikaw ang hadlang sa'ming dalawa simula ng makilala ka niya!" Zabeth smirked and attacked Cassidy. "Die!!!"

"Not so fast, too, dear..." She mocked, avoiding her attacks. Nawala ang ngisi nito at napalitan iyon ng pagkainis. "At sinasabi mo bang hadlang ako sa inyong dalawa when you knew from the start you're nothing to him..." She paused seeing Zabeth looked hurt for what she said. "...but a little sister and a friend to him. He cares about you...a lot."

Zabeth start to cry. "But...but I thought he forgot me. When he spend his time for you. He talk to me less..."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be a threat for you but I love him and we're mates. We can't be separated, you know that..." She explained. "I-ahhhh!!!"

"Cassidy!!!"

"N-no! Girlfriend!!!"

☆☆☆
A/N: I'm not into action so medyo nahirapan ako sa chapter na ito at medyo maiksi ito compare sa ibang chapyer. God! I don't know how to fight!

Pasensya na...

Read, vote, comment and follow!
All rights reserved.
Unedited.