smoking

This one was requested on my tumblr (imagineiero) - Y/N and Frank are in a Dom/Sub relationship.

"You were late today" He grunts out, legs spread wide as he stretches out on the sofa - his arms over the back making his short stature look ten times more intimidating "I don't like it when you disobey me, Y/N"

"I'm sorry" You whisper, eyes drawn to the cigarette between his lips - the way his mouth only opens at one side when he talks, keeping the other side clamped firmly around his smoke, it's oddly arousing since you know exactly what that mouth can do.

"Sorry, what?" Frank drawls out, narrowing his eyes as he stares into yours "I think you're forgetting your place, baby-doll"

"I'm sorry, Sir" You correct yourself, you can't believe you've slipped up so easily - this is basic, you know these rules - you've been part of Frank's world long enough to know better "Allow me to make it up to you?"

Frank's eyes rake down your body with disinterest, you're wearing a navy pinafore and though his expression doesn't give anything away you know he likes it, he's told you enough times before.

"Why should I?" He raises an eyebrow, looking you in the eye - challenging you "Why shouldn't I just punish you right now?"

"Because I can make you feel good, Sir-..." You dare, moving closer until you can place your hands on his thighs and drop to your knees between his legs "...-Please Sir, Can I touch you?"

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" He groans, biting his lip as he slides his hand beneath your jaw - cradling your face as he strokes his thumb across your mouth, pushing it between your lips where you suck obediently as his eyes darken "God, look at you - so fucking needy"

You nod silently, eyes innocent and wide as your tongue works at the pad of his thumb until he drags it away, tugging your lower lip with it momentarily. He brings his hand to his lips, silently watching you, taking three more tokes of his cigarette before stubbing it out and discarding the ash tray - his full attention on you, sat patiently at his feet.

"Show me how you can be a good girl" He wets his dry lips, bucking his hips up enough to slide his jeans and boxer-briefs to his calves in one movement, your eyes widening as his arousal stands full mast, you'll never get used to the impressive size.

"Thank you, Sir" You gush, squeezing your fingertips into the flesh of his tattooed thighs as you lean forward on your knees, licking a stripe from base-to-tip along the underside of his cock.

You take one hand, gripping around the base as you slide the swollen head past your lips, sucking thirstily as the tangy pre-cum coats your tongue. You dip into the slit, lapping up more and more until you take your first journey down to the base, swallowing inch-by-inch until his tip nudges against the back wall of your throat. You've practised this enough that your gag-reflex is trained to take him fully, You preen under the praise you get - quiet murmurs of "Mm that's it" and "Fuck yeah, baby" - paired with his fingers tangled in your hair, guiding your head up and down with gentle pressure.

You hollow your cheeks as you pull back, pushing down again instantly until the wiry hairs at his base tickle your nose. Your rhythm builds up quickly, steadily bobbing your head up and down, tongue flat against the underside as he takes control - gripping the back of your hair firmly and guiding you at his preferred pace. You moan appreciatively around your mouthful, moving your hand from his base to steady yourself on his thighs, forearms resting against his skin as you obediently let him use your mouth, pleased with the expletives slipping from his lips along with your name over and over until his movements grow sloppy and his hips stutter beneath your grasp.

He holds your head roughly in place as he paints the inside of your mouth in his white hot liquid, a satisfied groan escaping as he pulls you off. You wait obediently as he recovers from his high, mouth still holding every last drop of his spillage because he hasn't given you permission to rid yourself of it yet. You watch as his chest rises and falls beneath his shirt, wish you were cradled in his lap with your head against his heart and his strong arms wrapped securely around you.

"Swallow" He whispers, tired eyes zoning in on you as he redresses himself.

You audibly gulp, opening your mouth for proof before smiling sweetly "Thank you, Sir"

"Good girl" He grins, tugging at your wrist until you take the hint to crawl into his lap "Now get over here, I missed you" You straddle him, pushing your face into his neck and smiling happily against his warm skin. He circles his arms around you, holding you tight as he hums in appreciation.

"You did good, baby" He whispers, sliding his hands up and down your back "I love you, Y/N"

"I love you too, Frankie" You sigh, pressing a soft kiss just below his ear.