be my baby?

Warning: Detailed Smut, Swearing/Cussing, Daddy!Kink, Sugar Daddy/Baby
Era: Leathermouth!Era Frank
(Another request from my tumblr: imagineiero)

Frank has been looking for a sugar baby, he meets his match in Y/N.

The underground club on fourth street had become a regular haunt for Frank though he was thankful none of his friends knew he was going there, it would scream desperation and while Frank wasn't ashamed of the fact he was practically offering himself on a plate he didn't feel like broadcasting it and opening himself up to relentless teasing.

Wednesday nights were dubbed 'Sugar Club' - a sort of singles night for those looking for a Sugar Daddy or Sugar Baby, Frank was in the market for the latter. He'd dabbled in the BDSM community for a few years now, he'd dipped into all-sorts and though it was all exciting there was no security there - most of the people he'd picked up from BDSM clubs had been one-nighters and not always satisfying. He'd been single for a while now, trawling through pornography and literature trying to get his fix but never satiated.

That's how he'd come across this particular community.

He'd read up on it as much as he could before he decided to step foot in the club and though he was still rather new to it all he considered himself well-read and felt surprisingly comfortable in the dingy bar. It had been eight weeks now but he still hadn't found what he was looking for, sure the girls and guys were hot - some of them the figment of his porn dreams but nothing felt right, he didn't get that click that he desired - he wasn't sure if he'd ever find it in something so manufactured but he stayed anyway, week after week scoping out the talent.

That's when he'd first seen Y/N.

She'd arrived in a short blue dress, much like those worn by schoolgirls in the Japanese comic books he'd grown up reading. Pale, smooth skin contrasting against the dark material - he wasn't the only one in the club to notice her, she turned heads as soon as she stepped onto the dance-floor. He watched from his seat as she glanced around the room looking disinterested before moving over to the side of the dance-floor and taking a seat on the bench near Frank, close enough for him to hear her gulp down her root beer but far away enough for him to watch her discreetly.

It didn't take more than a few minutes for the first man to come along, sporting the usual 'Daddy' sticker that was given to everyone after they paid their entrance fee. He was taller than Frank, with muscles practically bursting from his V-neck - Frank groaned to himself as he crossed his arm over his less toned stomach, sort-of wishing he'd made more of an effort now and not came here straight after a gig with his white Leathermouth clothing still practically sticking to his skin. He hadn't really cared before, but now - seeing as the girl of his wet dreams was about to head off with a muscular air-head, he was regretting his decision.

He took a swig of his beer as the overhead speakers switched tracks to one of his favourites 'Mommy, Can I Go Out And Kill Tonight?' he smirked to himself as he wondered if the guys would agree to cover it at the next show. Pretty girl and Muscle-man seemed to be deep in conversation, or at least the guy did - Frank could hear him talking her ear off about something and Frank could practically feel the death glare she was giving the guy though he seemed to be oblivious to it.

"So, am I going to get your name, angel-face?" He finally took a gap in conversation to pay attention to her

"You just interrupted The Misfits" She said dryly, with a bored look on her face "You're lucky you're not getting a punch in the face"

"Can I get you another drink?" He offered, ignoring her response

"Sure" She smiled sweetly "Then you can tip it over your own head, so I don't have to bother"