always be a bad girl

Frank is Y/N's husband
Warning: Heavy Smut, Daddy!Kink, Dom/Sub elements.

~

"Damn girl, that dress is fucking hot!" Lindsey gushed, pulling you into the booth where she was sat with Christa drinking Mimosa's "You're going to make Frank's eyes bug out!"

"That's the idea" You smirk, glancing over to the crowd where you spot Frank and the guys laughing with someone from the label "You think it'll work?"

"If it doesn't then that's only because you've already given him a heart-attack" Christa laughs, sliding a drink over to you.

You spend the next hour or so drinking with the girls and then dancing to the cheesy hits bellowed over the speakers, Frank catches your eye in the middle of a song and you can tell he's trying to pay attention to whoever he's supposed to be talking to but you keep catching his lustful gaze, your plan is working and you're not even half way into the night.

You tell the girls you're heading to the bar for the next round, hoping that Frank will take the hint to follow you. The bar is packed with punters waiting for their drinks but you find a space around the far side and squeeze up against the woodwork waiting to be served. It's barely a few minutes before you feel a pair of strong arms wrap around you from behind, you're glad that the bartender is busy because they way Frank is breathing harshly against the side of your neck is making you feel a little flustered.

"What on earth are you wearing?" Frank groans, hot breath against the shell of your ear

"It's new, you like it Daddy?" You feign innocence before pushing your ass against his crotch teasingly

"You're such a bad girl, baby" Frank drags his tongue against your shoulder, nipping gently at the soft skin of your neck "You're driving me crazy here"

"I-I'm not doing anything Daddy" You whimper as his hands ghost over your centre, promptly reminding you that you decided not to wear underwear tonight "I'm just enjoying the party"

"I bet you are, you little slut" He laughs darkly, pressing his half-hard arousal against the back of your dress "Well, enjoy yourself sweetheart because as soon as I get you home tonight, you're getting the spanking you deserve"

"Promise, Daddy?" You push further, knowing that he'll make it worth your while

"Cross my heart, baby girl" Frank grins, pressing a kiss to the side of your neck and pulling away just in time to speak to the approaching barman "Put anything she wants on my tab"

-

You lost Frank in the crowd soon after that but it was fine, you knew he was hurrying to do his rounds of the night so he could take you home quicker. It was barely midnight when the guys finished up and came over to your table, Lindsey was more than tipsy by now but you'd kept your cool - knowing that you'd enjoy tonight a lot better if you were sober, you'd been ordering virgins without the girls knowing for the majority of the night.

"Someone looks like they need to be carried home!" Gerard laughed, sliding in next to his wife who giggled incoherently before smashing her lips against his

"Well, we did try and warn her - didn't we Y/N?" Christa laughed, moving over so she could lay back against Ray's side.

"Some people just can't handle their drinks" You laughed teasingly as Frank took the seat next to you, you didn't miss the way he discreetly lay his suit jacket over your lap before reaching out to take a swig of his drink.

It was a good job that everyone was a little worse for wear because you weren't sure you'd be able to keep up sober conversation once you realised Frank's true intentions. He expertly kept his side of a conversation with Mikey going as he pushed his hand beneath his jacket, gripping your thigh firmly and edging higher as your breathing increased. You bit back a gasp as he reached your inner thigh, clamping your legs shut because surely he wasn't going to touch you in front of your friends, sure they were drunk but what if someone saw you?