Zackenzie days (:

~Zayns POV~

I woke up the next morning to an empty bed. I looked at the time. 10:47. I slowly rolled out of bed. When I walked out of Mackenzies room, I saw her in the living room watching tv.

"Hey babe." She said when she looked at me. 

"Hi. When did wake up?"

"About an hour ago."

"Why didnt you wake me up?"

"You looked adorable sleeping there. I didnt wanna disturb you."

"Your so cute." I smiled and walked over to her on the couch. 

"Speaking of being cute, we need to be a cuter couple."

"Whats that supposed to mean?"

"We need to act more cuter. I dont know how to explain it."

"I will try to act more cuter to you then. What are you doing today?"

"Whatever your doing."

"Well then go get dressed, Im taking you out for the day. I will buy you breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Will that make us more cuter?"

"Why yes, it will." She smiled and walked to her bedroom. I heard the door shut. I started to think of what she meant by cuter. I think she means doing things instead of saying things.

Today, I will give here a tour around Londen for the second time, but I dont really mind. I would do it everyday if I could. For breakfast we shall go to a cafe. Lunch we shall have a picnic in the park. And dinner, The Frantec (dunno if that exsists. took me a while hah). I think today, will all in all, be a fantastic day.

"Im ready!" Mackenzie cheered as she walked back to the living room. She was wearing a strapless white dress that reached about the middle of her thigh, and it had red rose flowers scattered on it. Her hair was straight and in a low side pony. Her shoes were flat sandals, that were brown and wrapped around her ankle. She also had a small over the shoulder brown purse. She was gorgeous.

"Hello? Earth to Zayn?" She said snapping her fingers around.

"Sorry, but your just, beautiful." She smiled.

"Lets go. We need to stop at your place for your clothes." I got up and we walked out to my car. That reminded me, Kenzie doesnt have a car. Hers was long gone.

We pulled up to my flat, and I got changed. I out on a red plaid flannel shirt and rolled up the sleeves. I put on a pair of tan chinos and red and white nike sneakers. I fixed my hair quick and met Mackenzie in the living room.

"What do you have planned for us today, Mr. Malik?"

"Im going to take you to a cafe for breakfast, were going to go around Londen. For lunch we will have a picnic in the park, and go around Londen more. Then we shall have dinner and watch the sunset from the Loanden Eye. Sound like fun?"

"I cant wait!" She smiled and kissed my cheek. "And, we are going to take hundreds of pictures. I want to remember everything." I smiled and gave her a quick kiss.

"Will this help us be more cuter?"

"Of course it will." She grabbed my hand and our fingers entwined with each others. We walked out to the car, paparazzi stalking us. Shocker...

I drove to the cafe and we got some breakfast and coffe and all that fun stuff. We drove around Londen. At about 12:15, we drove home to get a lunch together. We then drove to the park, which has a great view of the lake. We set up a little far from the lake on the grass.