Homecoming

~Mackenzies POV~

Everyone returned with McDonalds. They set everything down on the table.

"Zayn, can you come here quick?" I asked me. He nodded and we walked to the beds. "Im sorry for the way I acted during the movie. Scary movies arnt really my thing. But I feel like you guys were targeting me a little bit because I was scared. I was just getting mad. And it didnt feel like you were sticking up for me at all. I understand that they are your bestfriends and everything, and I am in no position to mess that up, but I am your girlfriend and thats what a boyfriend does."

"If you were that scared you shouldve just told me. And I shouldve defended you more. I realize that now. Are you okay to watch scary movies for the rest of the night?"

"Yeah. Ill be okay. I think..."

"Ill be here for you. I love you."

"I love you too. Lets eat!" He nodded and we walked to the table where my kids meal was waiting for me. Yes, Im 18 years old and I continue to order a kids meal. Its whatever. 

We ate our food and shut the lights off again. I was back into my corner and they were putting in the second paranormal activitie. I played on my phone and went on twitter again. 

@zaynmalik: look at my little princess sleeping :) #loveher xxxx twit.pic.com/8435b2g

I opened the picture, and it was of me when I fell asleep. 

@musicfreakkenz: no taking pictures of me @zaynmalik ! exspecially when im sleeping! same goes to you @Harry_Styles ! :) Xxx

@Harry_Styles: sorry @musicfreakkenz (; you and zayn just looked like wittle qts x

I rolled my eyes and smiled at Harrys tweet back to me. 

@zaynmalik: I cant promise i wont @musicfreakkenz (: xxx

I clicked off my phone. The movie started, the lights were off. 

"Ill be back in a sec." Zayn said and walked to the beds. Why did I have a feeling he was going to get his teddy bear. That feeling, was right. He walked back with his old beat up brown teddy bear. 

"Did you really need to get that?" I asked him in a whisper.

"I never said I wasnt scared. Im really not, only a little bit. Not as much as you."

"Your a, what, 18 year old boy and you still sleep with your teddy bear."

"Stop it!" He joked.

"Its cute. Just like you."

"Did I ever tell you your perfect?"

"It may have come up once or twice."

"Its true. You could be a little taller though.." I playfully smacked his chest. 

"You need like 4 inch heels to be atleast up my eye level. Your really short."

"Well would you like me to be taller then you? I would hate to be tall."

"That would be awkward. But Im kidding. I like that your shorter than me. My ex girlfriend was about as tall as me. Awkward.."

"All of my boyfriends, all two of them, have been taller then me."

"Lets watch the movie now!" I nodded and snuggled my head into his chest.

Zayn took my spot in the corner. I was laying on top of him. His legs were spread apart a little bit and my legs rested inbetweet his. My arms were curled up by my chin. Zayns strong arms were wrapped around my small body. I was using his chest as my pillow. Oh, and his teddy bear was in his hands. He was laying down on his pillow and my zebra blanket was wrapped around us. 

He was so perfect. Everything a girl could ask for. Tall, tan, handsome. He was a total sweetheart, wasnt afraid to express his feelings, he was honest. He loved to cuddle and watch movies with me. My life was perfect. I couldnt ask for anything better. 

*COMING HOME*

We got home when the tour was over. Val, Kayla, Molly and Shannon all greeted me and the boys and the other two girlfriends in Nialls flat. Niall literally dropped his bags and tackled Valerie to the ground. They havent seen each other in like however many months. 

I put my bags in Zayns place, and we right away went to my place to get all my things and bring them to Zayns.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were all moved in. Me and Zayn were laying on his balcony, watching the stars. 

"Zayn."

"Mackenzie."

"Why are you with me?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Why are you with me? You could have any girl in the world. But you picked me. Theres nothing that special about me. Im not famous or a celebraty or anything. Why me?"

"The moment I saw you at the concert at your 18 birthday, I fell inlove with you. When you came backstage, I was scared to be honest. What would I say to you? So I went into my little Zayn shell and didnt say a word. I watched you the whole time. You were beautiful. Everything I could ask for. Then security said everyone had to leave and when I called you over, I felt like I was going to die. I almost didnt call you over. I dont regret it at all either. If I didnt, you wouldnt be here right now, and Id probably be sleeping alone in my bed at the moment."

"Zayn you made me teary eyed! Your soo sweet! I love you so much!" I hugged him so tightlly. To be honest, I didnt really remember the way we met from the accadent. I did a little bit, but now everything is so clear, its like it happened yesterday. 

"I love you the mostest. Words cant describe." I smiled at him. Then I yawned.

"I say, we get some sleep. Im super tired from all this traveling, and I want to sleep till 2 tomorrow."

"I agree. Lets go!" We grabbed our bankets and put them in the living room. We then walked into the bedroom. I stripped off my clothes and changed into Zayns shirt. We were on terms where we would change in front of each other. Ever since the shower incodent, I gave up on hiding. Zayn stripped down to his boxers and we climbed into bed.

Here comes the futre Mrs. Zayn Malik. 

I can feel it...