p-a-r-t-y partaaay

~Mackenzies POV~

Me and Zayn woke up and made breakfast. 

From: Kaylaa! (:

You and Zayn are coming over to Harry and Louis place. they have the next 2 weeks off of work so we are all hanging out wether you guys like it or not! plus we dont trust you and zayn to be home alone together (; be there by noon! everyones coming!

"I guess were going to Harry and Louis place at noon. And if we dont Kayla will drag us there."

"Sounds cool. What are we doing there?"

"I dunno... Guess well find out though!" We smiled at each other. We both went to go kiss each other. It turned into a little more than a kiss. 

I was beginning to think I wasnt as innocent as I thought I was. I promised myslef that a boy would not see me naked until we were married. Me and Zayn change in front of each other all the time. I promised myself my tounge wouldnt go into a boys mouth until we were married. Not that that was a big deal, but me and Zayn lets say passionatly kiss... a lot. 

Zayn just keeps getting more and more tempting. Ive been with him for, almost a year now? Its already January for christ sakes! Zayns birthday is in 3 days... I didnt really know what I should get him. Hes going to be 20 years old. What do you get a 20 year old for his birthday?

About 10 minutes later, when we were done kissing. We were getting ready for Harry and Louis place. 

I was wearing black sweatpants that said LAX in maroon in the butt. Yes I will admit, I played laccrosse a little bit in high school. Only for like two years. I slid on my slippers and put on a black sweater that said FLORIDA in splatter paint and white letters. I let my hair free and brushed it.

We walked over to Louis and Harrys place.

"Hey guys!" Molly yelled when we walked through the door. One thing about my friends, they are deffanitly loud. And they arnt afraid to shout to you, even if your in the next stall over in a bathroom. 

We waved to her. All the sudden I was being pulled away to Harrys room. It was Kayla. Figures.

"Kenzie, I need to talk to you."

"Ughm, okay.. What?"

"I like Harry. Like, I like like Harry."

"Woah! What happened?"

"Well, after you and Zayn left when you guys back, me and him were talking for hours. I really started to like him. Not like I didnt like him before, he was my favorite in the band! But I dont like him because hes Harry Styles from One Direction. I like him because hes Harry Styles. I just dont know if he likes me, and now Im freaking out!" 

"Kayla! Balls girl calm down! I can find out of Harry likes you or not. But he probably does."

"Thank you so much! Lemme know what he says."

"I deffanitly will!" We walked out of the room and everyone was scattered around the room having seperate conversations. Harry was talking with Zayn and Louis. Kayla walked over to Shannon and Molly.

"Haz! I need to talk to you." I said walking over to him. He smiled and nodded. 

"Whats up Kenzie?" He asked me when we moved away from everyone.

"Whats up with you and Kayla?" He got a big blushy grin on his face.

"Shes a cutie."

"Anything else? You dont smile and blush like that just cause you think shes cute."