Female Issues.

~Mackenzies POV~

"Kenzie, whats wrong?"

"El, you cannot let me be with the boys right now."

"Why? Whats wrong?"

"Im on my period. I get, emotional, crazy, annoying, mad, everything."

"I thought something super bad happened! Oh my goodness."

"It is something thats super bad. Its how my last two relationships ended. All because of my stupid girl problems."

"So, what can I do to hellp?"

"Keep me away from the boys, Zayn exspecially. Got it?"

"Got it." I nodded and walked into the small bathroom. I did my buisness and me and El walked back to her seat.

"Lou, can you and Kenzie switch seats, please?"

"I wanna sit with you though!" he pouted.

"Me and Kanzie wanna sit together though! We need to have a mini girl bonding time. Please!?"

"Fine, but your not sleeping with her too. You get my bed." She laughed and rolled her eyes.

"Im not going to sleep with her. Now go, we need to sit down." He kissed her cheek and walked over to Zayn.

~Zayns POV~

I wonder what was happening with Mk.

"Hey mate." Louis said sitting down where Mackenzie was sitting.

"Hey, wheres Mk?" I asked.

"She and El wanted to sit together I guess. Why?"

"She ran off crying. I dont really know what was wrong though."

"Thats probably why she went to El."

~Mackenzies POV~

"So, all because of these girl problems you have, you ended your last two relationships?"

"It sounds stupid but yes. But this time, its different. Zayns different. I dont wanna lose him. I need you to talk to him. Explain that I need, girl time. Yeah, say girl time. But Im not breaking up with him, and nothing is his fault." She nodded.

"Ill be right back."

~Zayns POV~

Me and Louis were having a nice talk. Havent really had a nice talk like this in a while.

"Hello boys. Scootch over real quick." Eleanor said and she sat on the edge of the seat.

"Whats wrong with Mk?" I asked her.

"Its nothing major. Trust me, shes fine. Dont worry about her. She needs some time with the girls. She cant really see any of you boys, only for a few days. Then she will be fine again. Dont worry. Shes fine."

"Im worried. Shes my girlfriend, and I cant talk to her for a few days? Can you tell me whats wrong with her?"

"Its girl issues. Just dont worry, shes fine. Trust me." I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." Then she gave me a hug and walked away.

~Mackenzies POV~

Eleanor came back.

"You should text Zayn. Hes worried. I told him not to, your fine. Its not like your dieing. But thats just how he is when he gets." I nodded.

To: Teddy<3

Hii teddyy! dont worry about me, im fine! its, girl issues. and its caused me to do things when im in a relationship. i dont wanna ruin things with us! got it? only a few days ! (: <3