First Day on The Tour Bus

~Mackenzies POV~

"Kenzie, I know  this might be soon, but when we get home, I want you to move in with me."

"Of course I will Zayn! I love you so much, dont you ever forget it." I gave him a big hug. "Do you want to go out and sit with everyone now?"

"Sure, let me get cleaned up first. Ill be out in a minute." I nodded and walked out to everyone else.

"What was going on  back there? This is only a bus." Louis said.

"Lou stop being so innapropriate." El said.

"Everythings fine. Just multiple hate messages. Hes fine." Then Zayn walked into the room.

"We have some good news." He snaked his arm around my wasit.

"Oh no, your pregnant." Louis yelled.

"No Louis. Im not pregnant and Im not going to get pregnant till Im atleast 22 and married."

"When we get home, Kenzie is going to move into the complex with me."

"Thats good news! When are you gonna move in with me Dani?" Liam asked.

"Depends, when are you gonna ask me?" She asked him.

"In a few months." She nodded and we laughed. I understood that that ment after the tour was over. I dunno if everyone else cought on though. We took a seat and got into conversation. 

"So tomorrow we were supposed to have a concert, but that was cancelled, so we have all day to drive tomorrow" Liam stated.

"What are we going to do? Its like, our first time on tour bus, what are we going to do?" Niall asked.

"I say, that we are going to be driving for the whole day. In a small bus, we should relax while we can. What about all day movie day, comfy clothes, just chilling. I think itd be nice." Danielle suggested.

"I think thats a good idea. What time is it?" Eleanor asked.

"Around 4ish. Why?" Liam asked.

"Im hungery. When are we stopping?" No one knew. All I knew was that I was tired.

"Im tired. I think Im going to go take a nap." They nodded.

"Ill come with you." Zayn said standing up. I smiled and blushed a little bit.

"Be careful you two!" Louis yelled.

"Shut up Louis!" Dani, El, Liam, Niall, and Harry said in chorus. I laughed and we continued to our bed. I crawled up against the wall part and Zayn crawled in behind me. He shut the little curtin and wrapped his arms around me.

"So Zayn, I was thinking."

"Oh boy, this is never good."

"Oh shush! Now, I was thinking, Weve been dating for how many months?"

"Atleast 4."

"4 months. And now were moving in together. So what happened next?"

"We get married, have 3 kids named Casey, Mason, and Kaylee. Then we grow old together and become grandparents. Then we die together and get buried together like this."

"Oh well that sounded a little sad. Are you implying that you wanna marry me?"

"I deffanitly see a future with you Ill say that."

"Your sweet yanno. Your like, the perfect boyfriend. Tall, sweet, adorable. I love you so much."

"Your the perfect girlfriend. Short, cute, adorable. I love you more."

"Im not. Im so horrable."

"No your not. I think you just like to say your a horrable person or something like that because you like  to her the opposite. You know its true."

"No, I know these things, Im so comfterable around you that I say them. You just happen to deney it."

"You best not be lieing to me!"

"I would be leing if I told you that I wasnt tired right now."

"Lets sleep." And with that, I fell asleeps wrapped in Zayns arms. And to think, when the tour is over, I will move in with Zayn and be able to fall asleep like this every night. I cant wait.