What are the Odds? *Zayn Malik*

Here I am. Sitting in my room, looking through a One Direction magazine. Im staring at the love of my life, Zayn Malik. He just was, sbadfhisdvgf! I cant even describe my love for this boy. He was just perfect. His flaws, were perfect.

Then theres me. I stand at 5'5. Im 17 years old, turning 18 next week. I have a younger sister whos 12. I dont really talk to her much, Im always with my friends. I have a car and my liscense, so I have complete freedom. My parents dont really care what I do, as long as Im not drinking and driving, doing drugs, stuff like that. We usually go shopping.

Some people consider me a rich kid. I dont. Yes, my parents both have succesful jobs, but Im not stuck up or anything. My parents wanted to do something good for my 18th birthday. They know my love for One Direction. So they bought me and my four other bestfriends tickets to their concert. The concert is on the date of my birthday, so we planned on making signs that say its my birthday, and maybe they will notice. 

Oh yeah, my names Mackenzie. And my life goal is meet One Direction. And I will with the backstage pass that my parents bought.  And Im going to meet Zayn Malik.

~~~~~~~~~

"ROAD TRIP!" My friend Shannon yelled walking into my house. Thats the kind of friends we were. We walked ito each others houses like it was our own. 

I ran out to my friends and we screamed. "This is going to be so fun!" I shouted.

"Everyone have everything ready?" Kayla asked. We nodded and loaded up my shiny black Range Rover. I waved goodbye to my parents started for our hour ride to Londen. 

We all planned on moving to Londen after Senior year. We even had our apratments ready. We had a month left in High School. 

We arrived to the concert. I was wearing my red skinny jeans rolled up to my ankles. I had on my white TOMS and a jacket that Zayn wears. We parked the car and got in line for the concert. 

We got in and bought out t-shirts and found our seats. We were seconf row back. Right in the middle. 

The countdown started and we started screaming! It was so loud and we were having the time of our lifes! Then the boys ran on stage, and Zayn was standing right in front of me. I started crying! Then they started singing Na Na Na and we started singing along. 

The song stopped and Liam started talking.

"Wow! Its so nice to be here tonight! I see some nice signs out here!" He siad.

"Happy Birthday Mackenzie!" They shouted. They saw our signs! Oh my godness, this is crazy!

"Is it really your birthday?" Zayn said. He was talking to me. 

"Y-Yes!" I managed to get out. He nodded and they started singing there next song. "They were talking to me!" I yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The concert was sadly over, and we were heading back stage. We showed the man our passes and they were standing and sitting around everywhere. 

"This is amazing!" I said.

"Hello ladies!" Louis shouted.

"Damn Lou, be a little quiter, please!" Harry said. We laughed and Louis shrugged.

"So your the birthday girl?" Zayn asked. Hes talking to me, ahhh!

"Uh, yeah. My parents bought me and my friends tickets and passes because we literally worship the ground you walk on!" OKay that sounded a little creepy. They laughed a little.

"Well happy birthday! I hope you had fun!" Niall said.

"Oh trust me, Im never going to forget tonight." I siad.

"How old are you now love?" Liam asked.

"18." They nodded. Zayn was really quiet. He was the shy one, but atleast he talked to me.

After about an hour bak stage, security told us we need to start clearing out. I hugged them goodbye, saving Zayn for last. Im glad I was a complete fangirl infront of them. I didnt want them to think I was physco or anything. 

"Can I ughm, ask you something?" He asked me pulling me aside a little bit.

"Sure Zayn! Anything." He touched me. 

"I can uh, have your number?" 

"Yes!" I said. Zayn Malik just asked for my number. Im like dieing right now.

"Heres my phone, Ill let you put your number in." He handed me his iPhone and I was like shaking. I put my name as 'Mackenziee(:' and tapped the numbers.

I handed back his phone. "Oh, can we get a picture together? I got one with the other boys too." He nodded and smiled at the camera.

"Ill text you or call you tonight."

"MACKENZIE! WE HAVE TO LEAVE NOW!" Molly shouted. 

"See you later Zayn." I smiled at him. He grabbed me back and kissed my cheek. Butterflies were in my stomach and I started bluching.

"See ya Mackenzie." I ran towards my frinds and we started walking out. I waved a last goodbye to the boys. We walked to the car and I sat in the drivers seat. Zayn Malik kissed me. 

"Guys, Zayn Malik kissed me." They started shouting and cheering. I turned on my car and started to drive away.

This night, was a very, very successful night.