Movie day

~Mackenzies POV~

Me, Zayn, Louis, Eleanor, Liam, Danielle, Harry, Niall, Valerie, Kayla, Molly, Shannon were all over. We watched two movies, and we got bored. We decided to play truth or dare.

"Im starting first!" Louis shouted. "Okay, Niall truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Im starting off simple and easy today. So, I dare you to kiss Valerie."

"Easy." He rolled his eyes. He gave her a  kiss on the lips in front of everyone like it was nothing. "Okay, now Zayn truth of dare?"

"Dare."

"Ooh. Zayns being a dare devil today." He smirked. "I dare you, to strip off all your clothes. Boxers are an exception. But Im sure Mackenzie already has seen it all." He winked at me.

"I have not! Classy not trashy. Besides, Im a virgin." I stated. The boys started ooing. "What?" No one asnwered me. Figures. Zayn took off all his clothes, apart from his boxers.

"Okay, Eleanor. Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Is it true that you and Louis have already had sex, more then once." She started blushing.

"There is a 50/50 chance."

"Oh, just tell the truth El!" Louis yelled.

"Fine. Yes. We have. Judge me." Zayn put his hands up in protest.

"I have no right to judge anyone." She smiled.

"Now, Harry. Truth of dare?" She asked Harry.

"Dare."

"I dare you to go completly nude for the rest of the night."

"Not an issue with me!" He ripped off his clothes and sat there. Zayn covered my eyes, so Im not sure what really happened.

"My turn!" Harry yelled. "Mackenzie. Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you, to make out with Zayn, right now, for three minutes." Ive never really had a make out session with Zayn. Its not really my thing. But, a dares a dare. I looked at Zayn. Our lips met and I started to get nervous. His tounge glided across my bottem lip, asking for entry to my mouth. I slowly opened my mouth and I was relizing, I love this boy. If he were to leave me today, Id probably die.

"Times up!" Harry yelled. We pulled away and I looked down. It was a little awkward, having my first make out session in front of 11 people.

"Ughm, its my turn?" They nodded. "Ughm, Liam."

"Truth."

"Is it true you still wanna play this game?"

"I am getting a little bored of it. Lets watch some more movies." Everyone agreed.

"Mk, can I talk to you realy quick?" Zayn asked me. I nodded and he grabbed my hand. He led me to my room. "Whats wrong?"

"I dunno. Its, Id rather have a romatic relationship. Not a hands on relationship. Like, Id rather cuddle all day then be dared to make out in front of 11 people." He nodded.

"I understand what your saying. I didnt know you were a virgin?"

"Yeah, Sex before marrage isnt really my thing. Ughm, yeah."

"I wont do anything to you. Trust me. Why dont we just go back out there, and cuddle all night." I smiled.

"Id like that." I started to walk out the door.

"Wait. I have to ask you something."

"What is it?" I turned to face him.

"Well, I was wondering if youd like to go on the tour with us. Danielle and Eleanor are coming and you girls can do whatever girls do together."

"Id love to!" I gave her a quick kiss and we walked back to everyone in the living room. Zayn layed down on the couch, and I layed on top of him, using his chest as my pillow. He kissed the top of my head. I smiled. He was perfect.

We were watching the movie, and I remembered Zayn was only in his boxers. Yay.

I know Im only 18, and me and Zayn have been dating for a month, but I can defanitly see a futre with Zayn.

I want to be the one and only, Mrs. Zayn Malik.