Movie Day

~Mackenzies POV~

When me and Zayn woke up from our 3 hour nap, we got something to eat and hung out with everyone else. At about 2 in the morning, we all went to bed.

Me and Zayn were the first ones awake, at a little after 9am. We made breakfast for everone, toast and bagels. Everyone kinda woke up at the same times. So we all are breakfast together. We finished.

"Im gonna go take a shower and freshen up." I said and walked towards the back of the bus. I was getting my supplies for my shower ready (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, razor, etc) and I heard heavy foot steps coming towards me.

"Im gonna take a shower and freshen up." Zayn stated getting supplies ready.

"You can after me yes."

"No. Ill go with you instead." I looked up at him.

"No effing way!"

"Effing?"

"I dont like to say the f word. Just like I dont like showering with my boyfriend."

"Fine, fine. But when were married we will." I rolled my eyes and walked to the small bathroom. The standing shower was pretty see through. Figures. I made sure the door was closed, and then stripped off my clothes. I started the shower and hopped in. 

I was in there for only five minutes, when I heard the door open. Zayn. I didnt do or say anything. I acted like I didnt know he was there, but I could see him standing there looking through the door. Perv. I was thinking of things to do while I was in here that would freak him out. Or surprise him. 

I couldnt think of anything on the spot but the door was like a magnent type thing. I quitly opened it and stuck my head out the door. Zayn was too busy looking at himself in the mirror. 

"Did I say you could come in here?" I asked loudly. He wuickly turned around, looking like a deer in the headlights. 

"Oh hi Kenzie. Ughm..."

"Zayn Im not an idiot. I knew youve been in here the whole time, and you were watching me. You really want me dont you?" I smirked at him.

"Your so full of yourself." He smiled and started walking towards me. "I just want you to sleep with less clothes on."

"Well that will never happen now will it?"

"I can make it happen."

"I can leave you."

"Harsh! Okay, I know your not gonna do anything like that, but I think its fair, if we both get what we want. You sleep wearing maybe, a t shirt. And for you no sex. Deal?"

"Ill think about it." He smiled. "Now leave so I can finiah my shower. Alone." He put his hands up and walked towards the door. I shut the shower door and finished my shower.

I walked into the bed area. I was wearing pink soffe shorts and Zayns sweater. I put my glasses on my face, this is a lazy day, and threw my damp hair in a messy bun on top of my head. I put on my slippers and walked to the couch. Niall and Harry were at the table doing whatever, Danielle was in the shower right after me, and El and Louis were on the smaller couch. Liam was on his bed on his laptop and Zayn was with him. 

It was a little chilly so I walked to the bed space. 

"Hey Kenzie, come here were doing a twitcam." Liam said.

"You dont stop doing those do you?"

"I do it for the fans. Now come here! They wanna see you."

"Thats okay, I look horrable and I wanna get some stuff set up on the couchs."

"Come on Kenz!" Zayn pleaded. "If you dont come here, the camera will come to you."

"Fine, fine." I climbed up to Liams bed on top of the other two bunks. I layed on top of Zayns back.

"Geez Kenzie." He said.

"What?"

"Your heavey!" I knew he was joking. I only wiegh like 98 pounds.

"Oh shut up! Atleast I dont wiegh like 190 pounds like you do."

"Ooh, cat fight! Lets watch everyone!" Liam said pointing to us.

"I do not weigh 190 ponds. Like, 178."

"Whatever you say!"

"Whatever I say, is right."

"You just said something that was wrong. So you lied! Your a liar!"

"I do not lie!"

"Know what I dont like about?" I was looking at the comments coming from the fans. "You sleeping on the couch tonight!:"

"OOOO! Zayn, thats rough. How do you respond to that?" Liam asked. He sounded so dramatic. 

"I respond to that by.... tickling Mackenzie!" Before I could say crab I was in a fit of laughter cause Zayn was tickling me. He stopped after a minute.

"Just to clear things up, we werent actually fighting." I said to the camera. I kissed Zayns cheek and climbed down the bed. Danielle was putting on a sweater from her bag.

"What were you doing up there?" She asked me. I laughed.

"Acting for the fans. Liams doing a twitcam."

"Of course he his!"

"They can hear you yanno!" Liam shouted. We laughed.

"Know whatd be fun?" I asked her.

"What?"

"Making a giant fort on the couchs to watch the movies. Me you and El can make it, while the boys et there lazy butts ready."

"Thats a great idea! Ill get Eleanor and you can get all the blankets sheets and pillows from the beds and living room." I got the blankets and dragged them out to the living room. I walked back to the beds.

"Liam, its time to say buh bye. You need to get dressed cause your still in yesterdays clothes. Same with you Zayn. Were making a giant fort in the couchs. Zayn we have to make our spot the comfyest. Now lets go. 1,2,3 break!" Liam said goodbye and everyone got ready.

We made a pretty awesome fort. Everyone was ready and we were watching the movie.

This is the best day, ever.