five

I skip towards the bar. Well, a sorry excuse for a bar. I down a couple, ten, thirty? Maybe fifteen. I have some beers in celebration of my illusion of freedom. A momentous day, today. The day where I can stand my own. The day where I can......do myself some good!

I walk out of the bar, leftwards, rightwards. Walk down the hallway, and into a man. I look up to him. He has the most gorgeous face I've ever seen. A sharp jaw, plump lips, large eyes, nice brown hair. How dare he run into me.

"Oi! Watch where you're walking." I sputter out, leaning against the wall.

The gorgeous man holds a façade of confusion. "You're the one that bumped into me." Such insolence!

"I'm...usually not wrong. And I'm pretty sure......I'm right, right here." I grab his collar and throw a punch at his handsome face. "I'll only be wrong if you beat the shit out of me."

Mr. Beautiful springs back up from the awesome punch to send a blow to my gut. Laughter breaks out of me as I deliver another blow to his stunning face.

He throws me onto the ground and punches me square in the jaw. Metal fills my mouth as he evens out the violence on my left cheek. My laughter spirals out of control as I look at him with his darkening eye, through my own swelling face.

"You're so fucking gorgeous." I giggle out, before passing out with his face in mind.

Is that a love-at-first-sight? Probably. It is a short story after all. Short, sweet, and romantic.

Give this story some love! Quinn will wait with you for the next chapter.

~Nanasabae