《 2 》unexpected

" I got an opportunity to go to varsity; I studied law because I realized throughout my varsity days that women don't have a voice for themselves and this has a very large impact on us. It was hard to start working. I applied at a construction site , instead, I was insulted for being female and the owner told me that women can't do anything, were weak and lazy. I was really hurt that day,
I couldn't just let it slide; because of him my dreams wouldn't be fulfilled, I couldn't make a living because he says women can't work, but instead stay home and cooking. In a rage, I sued the company.

There were  9 weeks before the trial. Back than suing wasn't a waste of time and it was actually taken seriously. After a while, I ...Uhm... got breast cancer.
I went to the hospital for treatment; there I met someone special. This person treated me took care of me, and I wasn't charged. Sooner or later I starting catching feelings but I was scared if I told the person, I'd just be rejected. He took care of me, I went through chemotherapy, till my cancer was removed and all my hair fell off. I didn't feel shy about being bold I was actually confident. I couldn't make it for the trial so it had to be pushed aside for the time being. It took 6 months before all the cancer was removed and 3 months extra of rest and medicine. After all that there was 1 week before our trail. I would go to the garden more often and I would believe my mother was with me which made me believe in myself even more. Before the trial the judge ...  "

At this point, we're already halfway done with our sundae when she says

"Logan I have to go! "

And she rushes off before I can ask where she's going or even say bye.
The next morning I try ringing her, but it doesn't go through.
I go over to her father's house, and her neighbours said she didn't return since last night.
I went to all the possible places she maybe including the garden but she isn't there.
Where could she have gone and why ...

" I'd love to go back to when we played as kids but things changed... and that's how it is "
                           TUPAC

This was a continuation of part 1
Excuse any typo.
Hope you enjoyed this chapter
☆☆☆☆