PART 7 { 13} Truth

" Logan! I got an invitation card to Uthando's wedding with the prime minister's son. "

" What how Skyler? "

" It turns out Jade's father is really close friends with the prime minister's son; Jade and I got an invite and an extra one for you !!! "

" She's marring the prime minister's son! HOW? WHY? "

" I don't know, but its next week. "

" Do you know where it is ?"

" Surprisingly NO, that is weird, right? nor is it on the invite, it just says  ' you'll be informed the day before '   "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MONDAY :

Rosie is finally realised from the hospital. before she leaves she tries flirting again. I thought she of all people would learn something from her own story but I guess not. Steve seems different but I still don't trust him. Surprising how he never ended up in jail. You know what's shocking, Uthando is getting married. Could life get any crueller than it already is?

" LIFE IS A TEACHER !"

But I don't think I'm learning anything !!!

Its been 2 hrs of non-stop thinking. I need a solution. I just feel cheated but actually, I cheated . its all my fault, I let her slip, I made her make that decision.

" NOBODY MAKES YOU ANGRY / HAPPY / SAD, YOU CHOOSE TO BE ANGRY / HAPPY / SAD! "

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!! I cant even describe what I'm going through .

"LOG!. Logan!!! , loGANNNNN!! "

Skyler comes screaming. I thought he left with jade.

" what happened? "

" JADE !! , he  PROPOSED !!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

OMG, he says showing me his hand with the real diamond ring on it while jumping ...  I don't know why but I also start jumping and screaming . were hugging while jumping. Skyler begins to cry and says while fanning his eyes with his hands.

" I can't believe it. Who would have thought that the boy who was sold would marry the man of his choice? Isn't that ballistic. I'm tots happy right now. I wish my mama was here. "

" She is, you just can't see her! "

Jade says walking into the room. His hands are on Skyler's waistline. they look cute together. Skyler runs a hand through his golden-brown hair and turns around to hug Jade but instead, they kiss. eww but how cute.

Skyler comes and hugs me then whispers in my ear :

" I'm getting married before you, ohhhh! I won !!! you know what that means!"

So Skyler and I made a bet, because I said I'd get married before him, and he said if he gets married before me I have to pay for the honeymoon of his choice.

I pictured myself married, but within these few days, I  realised that marriage isn't a joke, and I'm not ever getting married, unless it's with Uthando !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FRIDAY :

Saturday is only 1 day away and I still don't know how I'm going to reach Uthando. I've tried ringing her but it seems she blocked me. Luckily I  got her Aunts address maybe if I can speak to her I might reach Uthando.