prologue

Heather Mcbroom a 'normal' girl with a pretty 'normal' life. She is one of those girls which have some friends, wear trendy clothes and put make-up on but not a typical school bitch, more like someone pretty nice who is also confident.

***

[Heather]

So how can I introduce myself? Hmm. I am called Heather Mcbroom and I am 17 years old. I do have a brother called Nash who is about one year older than me and I live in Toronto, Canada with my parents and my brother. Better said I live ONLY with my brother,our parents are often traveling because of their jobs. Sometimes I miss having them around 24/7 but it's okay they are only traveling that much since nash and i have been older and no matter how long they are sometimes away I still have a close relationship with both of them.

Me and my brother get along with each other pretty well, I mean I hate him but he's my brother that's why I love him. In the end of the day we can both count on the other one.

I do also have a best friend called Aleyna but she moved from Toronto sometime ago, so we dont see each other that often. I wouldn't call myself popular, but in school I have a group of some good friends too and I'm to be honest never really alone. Oh and if we are already at the theme school, I do actually go to college in a few days.

Do I have hobbies? Well actually I love watching netflix and eating. And in my free time I spend a lot of time with going to the gym, working out and running. But can you call that hobbies? Idk. Whatever.

Uhm and yeah. That's my life putted in a few sentences.

Wait. Did I mention Shawn yet? Shawn is my brother's best friend that I know since forever who spends the most of his time at our house. He's a nice guy but nothing more and nothing less.

Well, is that going to change soon?

***

***

My first piece of that book is finally up.
Wow. I don't really know
how to feel about this but lets just see
how this is going to continue.

Whatever you want to say just feel
free to comment .

Love you
-N.