10. Jaye / please read!!!

[Info]

Please read!!

Hey guys first off all I wanna say I'm sorry for not updating that long! Almost 8 month. I hope some of y'all are still active and did not forget about my story even dough I honestly did. I could never understand how people would just not update they story anymore out of nowhere but now I know why. The last months a lot has changed and I don't know how to feel about this fanfic anymore. I literally don't like it anymore. It's not like I'm not a shawn fan anymore but this type of typical roommate fanfiction is just not it for me. Maybe because I've realised a lot in the last time and I noticed once again how unrealistic this story his Haha. I think I would more likely write a story that's more realistic (I mean not something I experienced or a completely uninteresting story, more like I wanna write about feelings and the sights of the characters in a whole different way) and about something else.

Do you guys still like this story and want me to continue it???

Would you read a different story if I would write one?

[Shawn]

It happened again. I kissed her again. And Nash almost caught us.

The whole situation is fucked up but I can't help how I feel around her.

Jaye is after her and that piss me off real bad, she deserves better. I mean I could treat her better.

[Heather]

When i open my dorm door and step in all I see is Shawn sitting on his bed singing while playing guitar.

Wow.

He doesn't notice me at all so I just stay there and enjoy listening to him.

He's incredibly talented. I swear I've never heard a more beautiful voice than his.

I stand in the doorway for minutes and I can't help but smile.

[Shawn]

I suddenly feel like someone is watching me an when I turn around I see... Heather.
She's standing in the doorway watching me with a bright smile.

'How long have you been watching me?' I say raising an eyebrow.

'For a bit' she just answered and then sat down next to me on the bed.

'Shawn, you are incredibly good.'
Hearing that from her right now means... I don't know why... very much to me.

'Thank you' I just smile at her.

***

Heather is with Jaye right now that's why I am alone in my dorm.

Did I ever mention that I hate it when Heather is chilling with Jaye?!!

***

[Heather]

'It would look on you' Jaye says smirking at a black dress hanging at the wall of the little boutique we are in.

Jaye and I were shopping together cause Faith was sick and I needed to get some stuff. It was fun but Jayes teasingly comments every seconds was starting to get on my nerves.

Jaye is a really nice person to spend time with for real he's really funny.
But I know everybody sees that major player in him and yes I see that too.

First I was to shy to realize it but now even a blind person could see that he's trying to hook up with me.

Why is not just taking another girl, one he had it easier with? I bet there are plenty other girls that would love to hook up with him.

***

***

So as I already said up in the beginning of this chapter I haven't updatet this story in months and I also wrote this chapter 7 months ago. That's why it's so short . I honestly have zero motivation too continue this story.

Would you want me to continue it?

Please comment and tell me if you would also read another book of mine.

Hope you are all good!