3. hug

[Shawn]

I woke up by somebody shaking me. "Shaaawn" I hear a voice saying and directly know it's Heather who's trying to wake me up. I mean she was successful. I forgot to set an alarm for this morning. I look at Heather standing in front of my bed and groan "I don't want to get up" I whine. 'Well then miss your first day of college this year. I don't care" she says. Without thinking of why I'm doing this I grab Heather's wrist and pull her on my bed. She laughs playfully and tries to push me off the bed but fails. We start to tussle and laugh a lot. I'm stronger than her and win. She lays under me and I lean above her. Suddenly we both stop laughing and I stare into her brown beautiful eyes.

[Heather]

Shawn is leaning above me just looking me I my eyes and I look in his. We are both quit but it's not awkward quit. In this moment in really need to admit how good looking he is.
"Now it's time to get up" Shawn tears me out of my thoughts and gets up from above me. He moves to the bathroom and gets in.
What was that? I wonder. Whatever.
I already showered I just need to put on clothes and make-up than I'm ready.

I put on blue high waist skinny jeans and a grey sweater and put some simple make up on. Seconds after I'm ready Shawn comes out of the bathroom with wet hair and just a towel around his waist. 'God' I think. This boy I going to be the death of me. BUT I need to remember that the person I'm thinking about is my brother's best friend so I quickly look in a different direction.

My first class is together with Shawn so we can walk there together. When we are both ready we start to search the room we have class in and after we asked some persons for the way we found it. Even if Shawn has already been ine year in college he still no clue were we have our class. We get in and I see many people sitting or standing around because the teacher isn't there yet. I go to the back of the room and sit at a empty seat. Shawn sits down next to me and then our teacher comes in. The lesson is pretty uninteresting because we just listen to what our teacher is saying and I sit there bored. The whole time I notice a boy sitting some seats away from me staring at me and when I once stared back he looked away.

When the first class is over I get into the hall to my locker and Shawn comes with me. Our college is extremely big so its good to not walk around alone. 'Hey' I hear somebody shouting but I'm not sure if I was meant so I do not react. 'Hey' again. Ok maybe I was meant so I turn around. 'Yes you. Hey I just want to uhm know your name. I saw you in class.' It was the boy who had stared at me.

'Uhm Hey. I'm Heather and you are?'

'I'm Jaye and Heather I have to admit you look really cute. If you want to hang out sometime just say.'

'Shure. I will see you in class I guess.'

'Yup Darling' he says smirking at me. Darling? Really? Ok that guy is direct. I raise my eyebrows, look at him and then he gets distracted by some other boys talking to him and he disappears I a big group of people.

Jaye seemed like one of those popular players but I don't wanna judge before I really know him. To me he was nice so no need to think bad of him.

'What was that?' Shawn asked me who stood next to me the whole time?

'Just a simple college fuckboy' I say and give him that 'you know' look.

'Yeah Heather, this guy looks like drama'