6. Oh fuck off!

[Shawn]

The whole game I can't concentrate anymore. Unbelievable that I just made out with Heather, the girl that is like my second sister. The kiss was breathtaking, I mean I'm a little drunk but this kiss was still amazing. The game goes on and I sit there with my thought somewhere else. Next to me is sitting Nash and he had just commented Heather's and mine kiss with laughing.

I feel a stare on me and when I look up it notice that it is Heather who is staring at me but when I look back she quickly looks in a different direction. Hmm. Suddenly some people say they will end the game and we all stand up. Its already 1am when we go back inside. The music is still blasting and sweaty bodys are dancing all over the room. Faith and Heather in the middle of the room swinging their hips tipsy, I laugh at the view. Nash hands me another shot and I pour it down my throat.

The night goes on and I just talk to people I barely know for hours. It's fun but when I look at my phone I see that it is 4am. The most people already left so I think we should leave too.

'I think we should go now too' I say to Nash when a couple says Goodbye to us.

'Yes come on let's search the girls'
We say Goodbye to the few people who are left and go around the house searching for Faith and Heather. We find them outside talking to a group of tree guys. When we go closer to them I recognize one guy. It's that Jaye dude.

'Hey I think we should go. Girls' Nash says suddenly getting their attention.

They turn around to us.
'Hi' we get from the guys.
'Oh yes in tired. Let me just grab our jackets inside' Faith says and goes back inside, Nash following her.

'Sad that you already have to leave. It was good to see you again, Beautiful.' Jaye says to Heather and it disgust me to hear such a player calling her Beautiful.

'Yeah it was great. See you again.' Heather smiles at Jaye and the other guys and turns around to leave but Jaye grabs her wrist.

'Wait Wait.' He says smiling fake innocent. I can't help but role my eyes. Jaye pulls Heather in a close hug but not for long. Then he kisses her cheek.

***

[Heather]

I turn around to Shawn again and I can see his jaw clenching by the sight of Jaye. He really hates him I guess. We both go silent back to Faith and Nash.

'Do you like Jaye?' my brother asks me on our way back to the dorms.

'Jaye? No he's a douchebag. '

'Hmm ok.' Nash responses.

When we are at the front of our rooms I say goodnight to Faith before she goes in her room.

'Goodnight girl. Be careful with him tonight.' Faith says smirking at Shawn. He happily doesn't hear what Faith just said. I just role my eyes and laugh. That girl. Then Faith disappeares behind her door and I turn around to Shawn who opens our door.

I go in our room and Shawn closes the door behind us. I just stand there in the middle of our room being kinda happy that I'm here now.

'Are you okay?' Shawn asks me and comes closer.

'Yes' I just simply say and then take my heels of. The feeling of being out of my heels is the best thing ever. Shawn sits down on his bed and also gets out of his shoes. I start to fumble with the zipper of my dress but I can't open it. Maybe because I drunk to much.

'Shawn could you help me with the zipper?' I ask. Not even one second thinking about that it's weird to get undressed in front of him.
Shawn gets up and comes closer to me. He looks a bit tired but still he looks so burning hot. I remember our kiss from earlier and can't help but smile. Shawn looks down on me waiting for me to turn around but I don't move. I just stand there looking in his beautiful eyes. Non of us saying a word.

I don't know if it's the alcohol but I can't control my thoughts right now. I still stare at Shawn and giggle out of nowhere. He is so beautiful I can't. I can't help but in this moment I want to kiss him again.

Oh fuck off! I think and just grab his face pulling his lips to mine. Not even seconds later he pulls my waist closer to him and kisses back. Wow I didn't expect that. He slides his tongue against my bottom lip and and I open my mouth. Suddenly he waks forward hitting my back against the wall. Our hot bodys pressing against each other and I can't explain how good this feels.

Shawn pulls away. 'I thought I should just open your dress' he says smirking down on me.

'Yes you can do that too.' I say turning around and Shawn slowly pulls down the zipper.

When my dress is fully open I turn back around facing Shawn again and slide down my dress fully revealing myself in underwear. I just wear a simple black bra and a black thong. Shawn smirks at that sight and comes closer with his face again. We both breathe heavily and then he connects our lips again.

We make out for minutes against the wall until Shawn suddenly squeezes my ass causing me to jump. I jump up and he holds me at my but. I
wrap my legs around his torso. Suddenly Shawn steps away from the wall to his bed softly laying me on it. He pulls away for a second to only kiss me again hovering over me seconds later. He kisses me intensely until I need to catch my breath and pull away.

For seconds I just look at him, admiring how beautiful he is. This whole moment is so incredible kinda weird if you think about it but in this second all of this feels so right.

Being totally confident I pull Shawn at his neck down to me connecting our lips again. A feeling of lust in my veins wanting all of this so bad and I feel like Shawn feels the same. For minutes we have a hot make out session out bodys pressing against each other until we both pull away again. Breathlessly we both gasp for air and then Shawn rolls off of me.

For some minutes it's just silent and I'm trying to control my unbelievable headache that I just got but i can't do anything. I swear I never drink again. Yeah i say that every time Haha. I feel very tired and want to sleep but I just don't move. I sigh by the thought of going to my own bed now and that I have to walk like 2 steps to my bed now. Anyways I get up with my chest but before i can stand up Shawn graps my hand and pulls towards him again.

'No need to leave' he says and his hot breath at my neck gives me chills. By his voice I know he's tired too so I just lay there with him under the warm sheets enjoying that I'm not alone. Shawn wraps his arms around my waist pulling me even a little more to him and then he's not moving anymore. After minutes I hear a little snoring and then I fall asleep.

***

***

Sorry for this short ugly ass chapter.
I can't write and that's
facts. Amen
Still love you
-Nina.