Chapter 17 'Plan'

Woah this is the third time I posted today, that means I didn't have nothing more to do O.O

I might upload again :O

anyway go on and read

Chapter 17 'Plan'

"I have 9 months to think of a plan, before they come" I said to Blake as Jenna, Allen and Lisa sat on the couch. Yes they know the story and that I'm preggo.

"At that time the baby is going to be already born. So I was thinking that I could give you him or her and I'll go to them, so they don't find out I have a baby" I

said.

"No! you're not going back" He growled, urgh! Here we go again.

"Do you have another plan?!" I asked almost shouted.

He stayed quiet.

"This is not easy for me Blake, I don't want to leave you nor my child, but If I want to see you and him/her in the future, I need to do this, I'm doing this to protect both of you, I rather die than lose you two" I said, even if I'm afraid of death myself, I'll still die for them.

"I have another one, and that's when Allen comes in" I said.

"When I give birth, the baby stay with Blake, and me and Allen go to them"

"Why does Allen has to go with you?" Blake asked.

"Well, I will make them think Allen is my mate, and that we will soon be in heat, they will leave us alone until the heat is gone" I explained.

"But you won't smell like me, you will smell like Blake" Allen said.

"That's when this comes in" I pulled out of my pocket a packed that says 'Scent Mixer'

"Woah, you got there a brilliant girl, Blake" Allen said.

"But wait, why will he leave you alone when you're going to be in heat?" Blake asked.

"Well remember what I told you that I was the most powerful female in the pack? " He nodded "Well the nightmare I had was a flashback about what he told

me before he released me. He said that he hoped that I get pregnant so he can use them" I explained.

"So when Allen and myself go there and they lock us in one of their rooms, they are going to give us seven days so when does seven days pass, you will attack."

"But you say it yourself, they had never been beaten" Jenna said.

"You don't know something I do." I grinned "When the seventh day pass they will open the door and I will say I'm preggo, and I'll show them a pregnant test I have in my room that says positive, they will be happy and they will celebrate, and you know what that means?"

"They will get drunk" Lisa said.

"Exactly" I smile.

"Yep she's one hundred percent Brilliant!" Jenna exclaimed.

___________________________________________________________________________