1

The rain was spattling loudly against the ground but it still had no effect to her flowing tears. A devastating scene where Avni was crying her heart out. For her at this time crying was the best solution. No one could figure out if the rain was stronger or her droplets of tears. All she wanted to do was cry and let out all the guilt and pain. She squeezed her eyes and started sobbing loudly. You could tell that she was hurt. Obviously! How could she be at peace when she's broken her love's heart.

"I failed mom, I failed," she said with a cracky and teary voice full of woebegone and grief. " Today hatred overcome love,"

After spending some time in the rain in order to find solace, she wiped her tears and got up.

"No I can't be this lachrymose. I have to be strong. Atleast for my Neil," she said after freshening herself with the rain drops.

She went home and decided to take a bath in order to heal some of her pain. She opened the shower nozzle and let the cold water soak her warm body. All she was thinking about was Neil. There wasn't any day spent without him but now she must get used to it. While she was in the shower her head kept on reminding her about some of her previous memories.

"Avni come on. Don't torture me like that," Said Neil with a cute pout.
Seeing this, Avni chuckled and said "Ohh some one can't control his hormones,"
"Not my fault you're this hot," Neil said with a smirk.
"Aww Neil you're so cute," Avni pinched his cheeks.
"I'm not cute, I'm handsome," Neil corrected. "Now come on give me a kiss,"
"Nah not so easily. You have to catch me first," Avni said and started running.
"Don't challenge a Police officer when it comes to running," Neil went after her and as expected Neil was faster. He grabbed her by her waist and both lost balance and fell on the couch. Luckily not on the floor! Avni stared at his hazel orbs while Neil was oggling her chocolate eyes. He was about to claim her lips when their cute moment was interrupted by Neil's phone call.

Avni came out of the shower wearing only a white robe and smiled like an idiot when she realised how much she missed Neil.

As she was about to choose her clothes, a voice from behind disturbed her.

" Missed me huh,"

Neil' Pov

Neil: DD get my file and how many times should I tell you to find me a new Secretary. I'm fed up with this one(angry voice)

DD:Yes sir. will do it right now (Scared)

DD left and Neil was left all alone in his cabin. As usual he is lost in his deep thoughts.

Neil:(in mind) Avni you are going to regret everything you did. Six months already! The new Neil Khanna is going to torture and make you experience hell on earth itself. (Angry tone).

A/N: Bless that chocolate which gave me motivation to write this! Anyways this was the first chapter. Do drop your thoughts and consider giving it a vote. Who do you think that voice might be?