20

Avni's POV

"What's the hurry mate,"

Those words kept playing in my mind. I was searching everywhere in hope to find the owner of the voice. My adrenaline rush was so high that I could even hear my blood in my ears. Did I really hear right. Am I dreaming. Suddenly I found a ray of hope; enough to enlighten my path.

"Why not have a little talk first," the voice again said and it was confirmed that it was coming from behind. Without losing time I turned around and met eyes with a blurry silhouette. Since the basement wasn't that obscure it was pretty easy to find out that the men was wearing a tight black pant with black leather jacket. 

He moved forward while playing with his perfectly messy hair with style until he came in front of me. We were now face to face. His chocolate orbs had the some unusual glow and determination; determination to end Vidyut's crimes and dominance.

Speaking of Vidyut, his face dropped completely and became pale white as if he saw a ghost. The evil smirk he was wearing transformed into a disappointed and shocked face.

A smile automatically found its way on my lips. " Neil," I yelled as I jumped on him to hug him; as tightly I could. At that time I didn't care if I was crushing him or choking him with my 'no gap' hug. All I knew was how I missed his comfortable and protective arms, his soothing smell. 

Tears formed on my eyes and they found a way to roll down my cheeks; I could no longer hide my emotions. All these days I was so broken without Neil, so lonely and desperate but now Im complete.

"Neil... You... how come you are alive," said a frustrated Vidyut who probably still couldn't believe his eyes. Not just him, Ali as well thought that he was dreaming. The amount of times he pinched himself was uncountable.

A devilish grin appeared on mine and Neil's face as our plan got executed successfully. I couldn't help but laugh out loud at the misconception of Vidyut thinking that he was winning and we were losing.

" Well Vidyut... this is called bringing a twist to the story," Neil said still smirking ' what did you think that you were the one who planned to kill me. Hell nah, I was the one to plan my own death, of course fake one," Neil laughed and Vidyut wasn't ready to accept the fact all this was real.

"Oh poor Vidyut, did you seriously think that you kidnapped me. Nah! I came here willingly. Do you wanna know why," I said and Vidyut was now trembling out of anger or even fear. " I came here to find evidences of your illegal brothel and guess what I was lucky," I smirked.

" What do you mean bitch. You knew all this," Vidyut screamed as he came towards with his fist near my face. The next thing I saw was Neil blocking his hand away from me and twisting it before pushing him on the ground. Vidyut yelled in pain as his head hit the ground.

" Dont you dare hurt her. I swear I'll kill you," Neil said fuming in anger " we are not done yet,"

" Remember the time when Avni was injured and she had to be hospitalized, that was the day I found out about your dirty game. That was the time I found out that Ali was on your side,"

Flashbacks 

Neil's POV

Ali: Neil how is Avni.... How did all these happen

After explaining everything to Ali, I went back to the hotel in order to find some clues about what was Avni hiding from me then I remembered that Avni used to write a diary. I searched every nooks and corners of the room and finally I found her diary.

There was everything written about you, I realized that Avni had to go through so much all alone. I felt guilty for doing so many bad things to her. 

As I sat down with calm head I started thinking about why Neela maa was still captivated because Avni had already left me. Then I realized that Avni wasn't the one on whom you wanted to seek revenge but it was someone else.

As I came back to hospital, I got suspicious of Ali as no one knew Avni had been injured. I started following him and keep an eye on him which led me to the fact that Ali was also in hands with you.

Knowing that Avni wasn't your target, I devised a plan which included a fake death of mine. I knew that once you believed I was dead you would tell Avni everything about Ali and also the whereabouts of Neela maa and I was right. Thinking that I was dead, you continued your illegal activities. This bought me time to find out more about your background and Avni time to find evidence against you.

Today we have enough evidences to arrest you Mr Vidyut Sharma.

End of Neil's Pov

Avni;s POV

Today is the day we have enough evidences to arrest you Mr Vidyut Sharma

MR VIDYUT SHARMA

SHARMA

No this cant be! No this is no real

I'm dreaming

A/N: Here it ends 

do drop your views in the comment section

Do not forget to vote