9

After spending some really nice time with Neil or should I say someone really nice time ignoring Neil, Avni reached her house. It was awkwardly silent. The house was in a mess and there were dust all over the furniture. The house that once had sparkles on its wall was now lifeless.

Avni threw her bag on the sofa and felt angry with herself. She wasn't able to protect her mom and now to free her, she needs to do everything what that bastard wants her to. Avni was about to go in her rooms but stopped dead on her tracks when she heard a voice.

Voice: Everything ok my love?

Avni: Vidyut what the hell are you doing here. (angry ) Are you not satisfied by kidnapping my mother.

Vidyut: Ssshh Avni, you ask too many questions(gently caress her hair) And as for your mom don't worry about her. She's fine. Atleast for now.

Avni got scared as Vidyut blackmailed and threatened her indirectly.

Vidyut was a friend of Avni and she always knew that Vidyut liked her but she never thought he would be this psycho .

Vidyut once confessed her love for Avni but Avni told her that they were just friends. Days passed and feelings for Avni became strong. Vidyut couldn't really bear the fact that Avni chose Neil over him so he hatched a conspiracy against Neil.

He knew that Avni had only one weakness and that was her mother so he kidnapped her.

Avni: What do you want Vidyut

Vidyut: You of course.

Avni: You've got a very bad habit. You shouldn't day dream

Vidyut: See that's why I love you. You are such a fire and I wanna get burnt.

Avni: Cut the crap Vidyut and tell me why you're here

Vidyut: To blackmail you of course. Now listen to me carefully. Tomorrow you'll meet Neil and you will break up with him.

Avni: Vidyut can I please ignore this stupid joke of yours some other day.

Vidyut: Awww I like it when you are sassy but remember Neela maa is in my custody.

Avni(scared) Ok fine but after that you have to leave us alone.

Vidyut: Can't promise you

And with that Vidyut disappear and Avni could feel her old wounds being refreshed. She really wanted to end her life but she wasn't that helpless.

The next day

Neil: What's up Avni? Did you miss me a lot?...... Neil pecked her lips as he took a seat

Avni: I have something to tell you(worried)

Neil: What? You agreed for our wedding (chuckles)
Avni:It's not funny
Neil:Ok baba, what's the matter
Avni:(took a deep breath) I'm breaking up with you

These words left Neil flabbergasted and it was enough for him to break into thousand pieces.

Neil: What
Avni: You heard me. I'm breaking up with you

Neil: You gotta be kidding.
Avni: No I'm not
Neil: Avniii (teary and broken voice)

Avni just turns away and started distancing herself from Neil as she couldn't bear Neil's tears.

Neil:  No Avni please dont leave me. I can't live without you
Avni: Then die ( Teary voice)

Avni left the place while crying and the same goes to Neil. Guilt engulfed Avni and she was so angry and desperate about what she did with Neil but she really had no choice.

Neil's POV

Avni why did you leave me? First Mitali and then you. Are all girls the same; just play with a boy's heart and emotion.
But not anymore. My heart has no place for love now
Avni you'll regret what you did to me.

A/N : So I got the time to finally update the last part of the flashbacks and oh no Vidyut is blackmailing Avni
I legit cried when I wrote this because Avni broke up with Neil. I could really sense the pain. Anyways hope you enjoyed this. I'll try my best to publish soon
Love Mansi